Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Any idea on chair 2 today?

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
I hope his A-list co-host is Ben Stillers prostate cancer

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Yeah, Opie really did want to do afternoons.

Since WYSP

I was bewildered when he said recently he didn't want the afternoon slot. Wasn't he saying for a long time that he wanted to go back to PM?

I was bewildered when he said recently he didn't want the afternoon slot. Wasn't he saying for a long time that he wanted to go back to PM?
That's what Norton has been saying for a week. Opie said it was bullshit. Considering Jim has access to pretty much every show they've done together at SXM, you would think he would find a clip of Opie saying on air so he doesn't look like a liar.

Since WYSP

Kind of difficult to rewrite history to make your story work when most of your shows are on a hard drive somewhere. And that goes for all three of them.

you would think he would find a clip of Opie saying on air so he doesn't look like a liar.
I shudder to think what happens when the cat fighting ends and they cant burn 30 or 40 minutes every day recapping what the other side said or didn't say.

Last edited:
Jimmy will regurgitate the same tired 10 year old jokes, and Opie will figure out how to make his show work.

DrewDown

All are welcome
Jimmy will regurgitate the same tired 10 year old jokes, and Opie will figure out how to make his show work.
Not if he keeps bringing in the dregs of comedy. Judy Gold and Kevin Brennan today. Absolutely terrible. I'd rather listen to CSK banter with GH, which is pretty fucking low.

AlanSmithee

The least talented of the 3 will make it work.....

Someone who has relied on the likes of normand, small, and judy gold...

Someone who can't function when he doesn't have a guest?

What the fuck are you smoking?

DrewDown

All are welcome

None of them function well without a guest. It's a rare individual that can fly solo. Jim and Ant are not show leads. They're brilliant second and third mics. Opie probably has the best chance, just because of radio training. He'll need to actually prep and put effort in to succeed, which is why it likely won't work out.

You're confusing funny with talented. Of the three, Opie is the most 'talented' at radio.

No host of a talk radio show can function without a guest if they have no co-host, talk radio is all based on conversation. I can assure you this, if Jim and Sam have a show with no guests it'll be 10 times worse than the fucking drek they're currently putting out.

AlanSmithee

You're confusing funny with talented. Of the three, Opie is the most 'talented' at radio.

No host of a talk radio show can function without a guest if they have no co-host, talk radio is all based on conversation. I can assure you this, if Jim and Sam have a show with no guests it'll be 10 times worse than the fucking drek they're currently putting out.
Anything coming out of Opies "talented" mouth is crap and most likely a lie. Which member of the Hughes clan are you? Or are you a member of the Philly Crew?

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
How?

No host of a talk radio show can function without a guest if they have no co-host, talk radio is all based on conversation.
And Opie can't function with a guest and a co-host, because he can't converse like a person.