Opie Radio Podcast

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Time for a new thread dedicated to the totally free Opie podcast!

In the first episode, Opie tours Carl Ruiz’ shack in the woods.

He sounds like he’s having a good time, at least.

It’s funny listening to him try to interrupt Carl when they only have one microphone to share. He’s such a dunce...

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
The edits between words are...ooof.

Love hearing about Carl's house though!

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
He told Sabian to shove that media hype!

Take this job and shove it, boss!!

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
27 minutes in and still talking about Ruiz' cabin. This show is gonna blow up!!!

Pigdango

Donator
Honestly I’m enjoying it. Opie and Carl have great chemistry. I don’t know if I’ll ever bother listening again because podcasts and all, but overall...not bad.

Pigdango

Donator
Opie’s excitement at getting to pee outside... :haha7:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
It's just two dudebros dudebroing it up in a cabin in the woods.

Just as I figured, it's not bad, it's just not anything.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Honestly I’m enjoying it. Opie and Carl have great chemistry. I don’t know if I’ll ever bother listening again because podcasts and all, but overall...not bad.
Quit lying, you motherfucker. That was dreadful.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
On its own, it was okay.

Compared to Bob Kelly and his 82 guests talking over each other...or Ant howling at Artie saying "Jew broad kills Draculas" for the third time in 45 minutes...or Norton in a wig acting like a retard trying to riff with an actual retard, it's fuckin gold.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
On its own, it was okay.

Compared to Bob Kelly and his 82 guests talking over each other...or Ant howling at Artie saying "Jew broad kills Draculas" for the third time in 45 minutes...or Norton in a wig acting like a retard trying to riff with an actual retard, it's fuckin gold.
It was not only worse than any of those, it was....nothing at all. If you had zero idea who Opie was, you'd delete and never look back.

That said I can't wait for the next installment. I wonder how long this contract is and if it's based on any kind of listenership.

Pigdango

Donator
Quit lying, you motherfucker. That was dreadful.
I don't know if Piggy is being serious or not.
I am. If the Archivist was bored he could probably find many posts I’ve made that one of the aspects of the O&A show I always enjoyed the most was when they were just hanging out bullshitting. And if you listened to the podcast today that’s what it was. Was it funny? Interesting? Memorable? Good? No, I can’t really say it was any of those things. Will I ever listen again? Nah, probably not. But I have to say it was nice to hear Opie having fun the way he used to back in the old days.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Carl brings the laffs and Opie steers the boat

#FormulaForSuccess

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Have you listened? I haven't. Yet.
Like I said, he already had his own show with the same exact people who are gonna be on the podcast. Sure, it's a different platform but it's not going to be different enough to give a listen.

Like I said, he already had his own show with the same exact people who are gonna be on the podcast. Sure, it's a different platform but it's not going to be different enough to give a listen.
Fine. Whatever. I have other shit to do anyway.