Opie Radio Podcast

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Error.

I wonder how many people here will read the book. I'm not opposed to reading the book, but I'm not particularly excited about it either. I'd give it a shot after putting a different cover on it. I hope it doesn't have that weird glue of self published books made to not look self published but the glue's always the key.

I agree with both of youse guys.
Wackbag book club rides again!

Pigdango

Donator
If the number is 18,000, and Anthony is calling it 100,000, that’s hilarious. Hilarious that Anthony is lying by that much, and hilarious that Opie outed him.

Anthony's rebuttal seems to be lacking something.
Proof?

Pigdango

Donator
Also, 18,000 is a very solid number if it’s true. That’s like 2 million bucks a year.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Oh, I have no doubt that it's a lie, I just don't know if it's derived from some truth. Even 10,000 a month seems high to me, but maybe I'm off base.
With all the shows on the network now, plus Artie had to bring in some decent numbers, I wouldn't be surprised if he is around 10k currently.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
With all the shows on the network now, plus Artie had to bring in some decent numbers, I wouldn't be surprised if he is around 10k currently.
I would've guessed 7-8k, but it appears I would've been off by a pretty large margin.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
I think what Anthony means by 100k is 100k unique subscribers total throughout the show's existence, which would make the 18k current subs plausible.

I'm guessing the three peak level of subs the network got was when it started, when Gavin and LOS were with him, and then with Artie.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
It would be interesting to see how many downloads free networks like Riotcast and All Things Comedy get to compare.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Not just personally abhorrent - professionally as well. He has expressed his disgust many times with the way Opie held his career for ransom with all his bullshit during contract negotiations. And it's not just that he hates him, it's the reason he hates him. He blames Opie for him getting fired at Sirius. Blames him for not going to bat for him when he got fired, and blames him for the fact that he can't go into Sirius to do Jimmy's show. Anthony blames Opie for every single thing that has gone wrong with his career, but I'm a moron for wondering why he'd want to go into business with him? :haha7: "Why not sell him half my business? He's only destroyed my entire career. I'm sure it will go better this time."
He doesn’t blame The Opster for getting him fired.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The most entertaining thing about this thread is discovering there are people (using that term loosely) that think AntH and KeitH are genius businessmen who spend money wisely.
Wow, look at that. It’s almost like he’s got everybody on ignore, doesn’t know what the fuck is even being discussed, and he just shits out his ignorant opinion at random intervals.

But I’m sure that only applies to this particular thread though.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
This podcast is allll about The Opster:

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Good for Opie for outing Ant on his shit. And to be fair 18,000 subs is a decent number. Ant pumping up his numbers is so hacky. He should know by now that honesty with the core audience works better than lying to them.

Pigdango

Donator
Good for Opie for outing Ant on his shit. And to be fair 18,000 subs is a decent number. Ant pumping up his numbers is so hacky. He should know by now that honesty with the core audience works better than lying to them.
100,000 sounds like a much better number when you're plugging a book though. I understand why he did it. Still funny that Opie outed him.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
100,000 sounds like a much better number when you're plugging a book though. I understand why he did it. Still funny that Opie outed him.
Aren't book sale numbers easy to look up?
I guess we will get another free youtube show about Ant railing what a scumbag Opie is and Jim and Sam will shit on him too from their little-listened platform. The scary thing is that Ant probably has more listeners than Opie, Jim and Sam combined.

Pigdango

Donator
Aren't book sale numbers easy to look up?
I guess we will get another free youtube show about Ant railing what a scumbag Opie is and Jim and Sam will shit on him too from their little-listened platform. The scary thing is that Ant probably has more listeners than Opie, Jim and Sam combined.
I think Jim and Sam pull in way more listeners than Opie or Anthony just because of availability. Podcasts have become pretty mainstream now but Sirius is still in 20 something million cars and trucks.