Opie Radio Podcast

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Had he started going personal without any provocation I'd have more of a problem with it. As it stands, they're all petty children so I really don't care.
I couldn't care less either but I knew he couldnt take the high road forever.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I couldn't care less either but I knew he couldnt take the high road forever.
Oh, for sure. Honestly, I can't really blame him though. They've been taking shots at him (not all undeserved...I don't want to sound like I'm making Opie out to be the good guy) for years, and there's only so much someone can take.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Oh, for sure. Honestly, I can't really blame him though. They've been taking shots at him (not all undeserved...I don't want to sound like I'm making Opie out to be the good guy) for years, and there's only so much someone can take.
I agree but now he's sunk to their level, possibly lower, and this stuff bothers him more than anyone else so he just fucked himself.

Never thought I would have laughed at a line from Opie until I saw this:

@notsam just wanted to let you know how pathetic you are for disrespecting Judy Gold yesterday.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Just glad he's gone. He's living proof you can work at something 'for 20 years!!!!' and have zero skill at it.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
O&A just need to finally bang each other in the ass while Norton watches, jacks off and plays with his nipples. Just get it over with already.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
It looks like he is still doing this thing. His youtube numbers are really bad. He can't be happy.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Oooof, not even 1000 views over his last 2 combined.

:haha7:
Yeah, anywhere from 500 to 1000 lately. Even if you go back to pods posted a couple months ago, they are still under a 1000 views so they aren't growing. Maybe he's getting numbers other places than youtube.

Fred West

Yeah, anywhere from 500 to 1000 lately. Even if you go back to pods posted a couple months ago, they are still under a 1000 views so they aren't growing. Maybe he's getting numbers other places than youtube.
If you ain't getting them on YouTube, you ain't getting them anywhere.

Views scale with the youtube numbers ....probably.

Like Skanks had around 3-4k on their youtube vids a few years ago but they said they got around 20-30k downloads. Now skanks does 20-40K on youtube and they get 100K+ on downloads.

So if Opie gets 500 views on youtube, then the download might be like 3-5k...maybe.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Views scale with the youtube numbers ....probably.

Like Skanks had around 3-4k on their youtube vids a few years ago but they said they got around 20-30k downloads. Now skanks does 20-40K on youtube and they get 100K+ on downloads.

So if Opie gets 500 views on youtube, then the download might be like 3-5k...maybe.
Yeah, I think I heard something similar.

Even if he gets 5k, that's not good.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
For a guy who whined for years about needing a “visual element”, he’s sure going after that dream. The last one is a video from his apartment showing the Hudson River, as he badly podcasts from another bar. Ooooof, Gregg.....

DiggerNick

Donator
All I know about this disaster of a show is what they play in the 'Who Are These Podcasts' show, which does a weekly segment on how much Opie sucks.

The bit where he bothers Bruce Willis in that diner and gets blown off is beyond pathetic and cringe-inducing. Especially since the blow-off then becomes fodder for the next half an hour as Opie hyperventilates like a teenage girl over actually seeing Bruce Willis buying a muffin.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
All I know about this disaster of a show is what they play in the 'Who Are These Podcasts' show, which does a weekly segment on how much Opie sucks.

The bit where he bothers Bruce Willis in that diner and gets blown off is beyond pathetic and cringe-inducing. Especially since the blow-off then becomes fodder for the next half an hour as Opie hyperventilates like a teenage girl over actually seeing Bruce Willis buying a muffin.

I like WATP too.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy

The Jocktoberer becomes the Jocktobered. Irony you are the sweetest of all bitches.

This is several levels of sad.