Opie Radio Podcast

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Had he started going personal without any provocation I'd have more of a problem with it. As it stands, they're all petty children so I really don't care.
I couldn't care less either but I knew he couldnt take the high road forever.

I couldn't care less either but I knew he couldnt take the high road forever.
Oh, for sure. Honestly, I can't really blame him though. They've been taking shots at him (not all undeserved...I don't want to sound like I'm making Opie out to be the good guy) for years, and there's only so much someone can take.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Oh, for sure. Honestly, I can't really blame him though. They've been taking shots at him (not all undeserved...I don't want to sound like I'm making Opie out to be the good guy) for years, and there's only so much someone can take.
I agree but now he's sunk to their level, possibly lower, and this stuff bothers him more than anyone else so he just fucked himself.

Never thought I would have laughed at a line from Opie until I saw this:

@notsam just wanted to let you know how pathetic you are for disrespecting Judy Gold yesterday.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Just glad he's gone. He's living proof you can work at something 'for 20 years!!!!' and have zero skill at it.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
O&A just need to finally bang each other in the ass while Norton watches, jacks off and plays with his nipples. Just get it over with already.