• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Opie Radio Podcast

MurphCO

Donator
Dec 13, 2011
Parts Unknown
Back by popular demand...

I tried. I thought it might be good for a laugh. It's........ Opie. He's the audio equivalent of an episode of Walker Texas Ranger. It's just not good enough to sit through, even as a goof.

Von Maestro

Mar 12, 2010
Back by popular demand...

I tried. I thought it might be good for a laugh. It's........ Opie. He's the audio equivalent of an episode of Walker Texas Ranger. It's just not good enough to sit through, even as a goof.
You shut your whore mouth!

Walker Texas Ranger is an American treasure.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I listened to the second episode in the car the other day. It wasn’t very good. Turns out half assed nostalgia is worth about an hour and a half of my attention span.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I listened to the second episode in the car the other day. It wasn’t very good. Turns out half assed nostalgia is worth about an hour and a half of my attention span.
Welcome... To Jurassic World

Tiny Tommy

Feb 16, 2014
So
You shut your whore mouth!

Walker Texas Ranger is an American treasure.
Perhaps I was too harsh. You ever see the episode where those people break the law and Chuck Norris kicks them? Totally swerved me.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
Gack. Buscuits and gravy ain't my thing. The only real 'southern' food that I get a hankering for now and then is grits.
As an ignorant foreigner I grew up thinking that grits were some kind of fluffy dumpling. I later learn that it's just some shitty porridge.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
As an ignorant foreigner I grew up thinking that grits were some kind of fluffy dumpling. I later learn that it's just some shitty porridge.
Eat shit. Five billion flies can't be wrong.

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
i actually enjoy his podcast and the editing is getting better. the last episode in the bottle shop was good. only issue i have as a long time listener is hearing opie retell his college stories, but he has a new audience.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
So
Perhaps I was too harsh. You ever see the episode where those people break the law and Chuck Norris kicks them? Totally swerved me.
Was that the one where he flirted with the district attorney, but it led nowhere?

And you're wrong, watching WTR for the goof is great. Perfect background television.

Top Bottom