Opie Radio Podcast

I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember them bringing up SXM not really allowing them to do much outside of the main show. I think it was during a discussion of AntH's LFTC shenanigans. Them being under contract would also hamper efforts to start a podcasting network.
I do remember them saying they had several meetings where they were trying to get Ant to stop doing his pop up shows. They dragged it out for 30 or 40 minutes because it was a slow news day.

Don't you guys ever feel nostalgia for the radio war days?

This forum was the hard corps for O and A. SFN is gone. JFSC is gone. The O & A subreddit has been shut down and Wackbag has lost its way.

I've been into a depression as of late feeling like the anticlimactic end to the radio wars left us without purpose. Whenever I try to remind people they make fun of me (supposedly fighting for the show you believed in makes you "gay" now). It's like the death of rock and roll. It's like the "suits" won. And everyone's okay with that except me.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

This forum was the hard corps for O and A. SFN is gone. JFSC is gone. The O & A subreddit has been shut down and Wackbag has lost its way.

I've been into a depression as of late feeling like the anticlimactic end to the radio wars left us without purpose. Whenever I try to remind people they make fun of me (supposedly fighting for the show you believed in makes you "gay" now). It's like the death of rock and roll. It's like the "suits" won. And everyone's okay with that except me.
Opie? Is that you?

Sent from your Mom's box.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator

When O&A basically came out publicly as phonies, that was it for me. Even their standalone efforts are weak shit compared to old school O&A goodness.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator

Maybe if we do some assaults on the media, O&A will notice and get back together. Come on man, we can do this.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy

You need a hobby. Do you like bad movies? @LiddyRules
I don't know. If you want to RP a radio war, I'll give it a shot.