LT Opie Show 1|18|16

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Vic Henley and Sherrod Small are in studio.

Opie is angry at his sudafed dick.

Steve Jone's book on his life and The Sex Pistols.

Opie complements his energy when he heard the book on audible.
He stole David Bowe's lipstick covered mic. He was a kleptomaniac when he was younger.

Johnny Rotten is insecure in public.

Russell Brand is fun but lacks focus.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Opie hates Vos' gift of a robot arm edge some years ago.

Opie sympathizes with the father in The Lego Movie.

Opie remembers getting in controversial trouble and paying off a charity to look good.

Since WYSP

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
He said the same thing a month ago.
If he had it he would have released it around...oh say...Election Day perhaps???

Edit: Never mind, the article is from a month ago. :D

Doesn't matter. If you hate him you would continue hating him if the tape was released. If you like him youd think well hes said lots of dumb things.
I actually listened to the phoner w/ Arnold. He sounded like a desperate Ian Halperin.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Today's show is full of comedians.

jay williams, cuban, chris distifano, DJ Whoo Kid

opie radio ‏@OpieRadio twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/822115030351151106

At least 2 people will be knocked out today. See ya at 3PM @RealJayWilliams @chrisdcomedy @UFC champ @Amanda_Leoa @carlruiz @IMPaulWilliams

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Today's show is full of comedians.
And the Brazilian ... Nunes ... that beat Rhonda. Her accent was thick, but her girlfriend ... who just about got totaled in a recent bike wreck ... saved the day.

Hmmmm ... this might not be the current girlfriend. I don't think the chick this afternoon was a fighter ...

ericd

I'm a real fucko
I know all the cool kids enjoy shitting on Opie and he can be quite the douche at times (well, most of the time) but I have to admit, I'm liking his show more than the abortion that is the Jim and Sam show. In time that may change as either Jim or Sam becomes more comfortable with each other. Right now, it just seems like they're both trying to hard to force something hilarious or controversial to happen. Opie just seems to like having the guests in and let them do their thing. At times he does sink back in to the buzzkill of old but it's not nearly as painful as Jim constantly firing out shitty jokes and characters hoping one hits.

I tried Ellis' show for a couple of weeks, not really my cup of tea. Some of the segments are ok, but after the first half of the show it just seems to run out of steam. The only redeeming quality for me is Tully. I just wish he'd take a bigger role in the show

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
From https://twitter.com/opieradio
with oldest tweets coming first.
opie radio
and of course love having @erockradio Paul and @louisjohnson21 on the show as well! The shows speak for themselves. Thanks B B B BOYS!
5 replies 2 retweets 29 likes
opie radio Retweeted
Mr_Truths ?@AlbanianTruths 5h5 hours ago

The disrespect @SiriusXM shows @OpieRadio is an embarrassment.. From the firing of Anthony to the hall way lockdowns for Stern, it's a joke!
9 replies 8 retweets 47 likes

opie radio Retweeted Manian Murphy

HA! That's alright Manian.

opie radio added,
Manian Murphy @ManianMurphy
Sorry @OpieRadio. Wanted to take a picture of the radio saying Opie radio, but it's changed already to that bullshit name.??
6 replies 1 retweet 5 likes

opie radio Retweeted In Yo Face!

Please don't tweet this anymore. Company is mad at me having an open honest discussion about him

opie radio added,
In Yo Face! @_bACe
I liked a @YouTube video Artie Lange opens up to Opie about Howard Stern - @OpieRadio @ArtieQuitter
21 replies 18 retweets 36 likes

opie radio Retweeted Jess Mason

All shows off today so they can make unnecessary changes. Kinda stupid and lack of foresight not realizing today's a huge day to be on radio

opie radio added,
Jess Mason @jmasonocala
@OpieRadio @SiriusXM One of the BIGGEST mornings in radio and we don't have a live morning show to listen too. Can't wait till 3pm EST
29 replies 6 retweets 46 likes

opie radio Retweeted Me_In_Jersey

More than fair sir

opie radio added,
Me_In_Jersey @Me_In_Jersey
@OpieRadio We've given you a lot of shit, some deserved some not, but you've been pretty classy to the bums at @SiriusXM the past 2.5 years.
1 reply 0 retweets 17 likes
opie radio Retweeted Steve T

It drives me almost insane at the total lack of awareness. NO ONE will be tuning in the channel for replays today. https://t.co/vcYMhtPtK5

opie radio added,
Steve T @LaCroix_1972
@SiriusXM great foresight changing @OpieRadio format for the whole fucking channel on a day that comedians would kill to have a platform
5 replies 2 retweets 13 likes
opie radio Retweeted Phil

Who knows?? I was told that the morning show was trying to take it from me.

opie radio added,
Phil @Philtv
@opieradio so your not live today? Will you still have an evening or night replay? Such Vague info from them.
27 replies 0 retweets 1 like

Since WYSP

It sounds like he is what experts like to call A Real Piece Of Shit

Another good show today. Shit on Opie all you want, it's the only thing worth listening to on that channel.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Hmmm ... no discussion about the break in yesterdays' (1/24) show when Steven Singer asked Opie about the change in the channel name?

Pretty good ten to fiffeen minute rant on Op's part with a lot of inside stuff about losing the morning gig and the future of the afternoon show.

Starts at 1:01:40 or so with Singer asking "Speaking of names what the fuck happened to the name of this channel?"

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Are there anymore audio streams available or have they all been wiped out?

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Are there anymore audio streams available or have they all been wiped out?
I luv dogshit's old reliable died over a year ago. I'm sure there are others but they are populating their Youtube channel with a lot of content.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Silly Small Talk on The Opie Show

DrewDown

All are welcome
Silly Small Talk on The Opie Show
The combination of Craig and Vic is actually decent. Feels like a real radio show. I can't listen to the "Mad Cuban". Opie has to drop that guy.

The combination of Craig and Vic is actually decent. Feels like a real radio show. I can't listen to the "Mad Cuban". Opie has to drop that guy.
They have stories at least. Surprised to hear Vic, the music expert, didn't know who Hal Blaine is.

edt089

Hmmm ... no discussion about the break in yesterdays' (1/24) show when Steven Singer asked Opie about the change in the channel name?

Pretty good ten to fiffeen minute rant on Op's part with a lot of inside stuff about losing the morning gig and the future of the afternoon show.

Starts at 1:01:40 or so with Singer asking "Speaking of names what the fuck happened to the name of this channel?"

wow...Opie goes 100% full retard at 44:00....that's possibly the greatest Opie footage all time there OMD.

And I quote "And it looks like a bat wing! AND IT FLIES!!! I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW IT FLIES!?! CAUSE IT WAS FLYING LIKE Uuuuuhhhhaaaaaaghghghmbmbmbmbmggggg"

I mean seriously what the fucking fuck?