Opie Show, 3/9/17

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Sober Pete Davidson dropped in just after 5. He's detoxing, not having fun, but still deadpan fucking funny.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Sherrod Small, Vic Henley, and Carl Ruiz are deconstructing why similar people hate each other.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
They discuss the rights issue with Bitter Sweet Symphony .

DrewDown

All are welcome
I'd enjoy Opie's show a lot more if Carl wasn't there. I've adjusted to the new format and it's generally not awful (those are my new standards). Carl is still terrible, though.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I'd enjoy Opie's show a lot more if Carl wasn't there. I've adjusted to the new format and it's generally not awful (those are my new standards). Carl is still terrible, though.
Replace Carl with Vic for me. I fucking hate that slurping trivia goon. I either like or am indifferent to everyone else.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Replace Carl with Vic for me. I fucking hate that slurping trivia goon. I either like or am indifferent to everyone else.
Are you insane? How could you not love, "that good ol', dang ol' sheeeeit. Ya know wut ah mean"? I can't listen to a Vic show unless someone else I like is there like Vos or Bawby.

Fucking hayseed Vic is terrible on air.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
The cornpone element seems to be an irritant.

Fwiw the Mad Cuban ain't much better. Opie likes to surround himself with white dorks. ;)

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
I dig Mad Cuban's food talk, at least.
He's never made me change channels and he does bust Opie's balls hard about his shitty cooking skills, which is a good thing. I think that's worth noting ... none of those three, Cuban, Sherrod, or Vic shies away from calling bullshit when blondie slips back into Annoying Opie mode.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
He's never made me change channels and he does bust Opie's balls hard about his shitty cooking skills, which is a good thing. I think that's worth noting ... none of those three, Cuban, Sherrod, or Vic shies away from calling bullshit when blondie slips back into Annoying Opie mode.
He handles it better with those guys, too. I guess he feels he has a chance against a sandwich shop owner or a slurping old lesbian. Not so much with Vos.

Since WYSP

I like Vic. I appreciate someone with a brain full of useless knowledge. I'm ready to accept my beating. :haha7: