Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
"Why do you need so much attention?"

So true, Op, so true.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I love Opie, and at first I loved Opie's videos, but they've gotten progressively more lame. There's some winners in there, but this kind of stuff is just pretty "Meh".
There's not even anything to the video, he's just filming Gaga and then making fun of people for liking her.

How's it different than when Malcolm McDowell comes in, and they all line up like Fanboys for pictures and make him autograph all their crap.

This is not MoMA worthy.

phizfrail

Sep 9, 2010
hahahhaa fuckin hilarious

goldenbuns

Dec 9, 2005
Back Bay, Boston
I got a good chuckle at the dink and the homo at the end. Most of Opie's videos are incredibly lame especially him trying to get Bob Kelly back. That was an epic fail.

Revolting Blob

May 4, 2010
i think he meant to say "why am i giving you so much attention?!!" but he was star-struck and fumbled with his words.

bobo's peener

Sep 17, 2009
Ohio
I have no problem with making fun of the girl crying, but when he followed her and the guy around staying right in their face, that's like high school bully shit. Tease her but don't follow her and get in her face like that, that's a little aggressive. And if he had his bodyguard around to protect him while he acts like a confrontational douche to strangers, that's just flat out pathetic. Getting in people's faces and blocking them on the sidewalk, and shoving your camera phone RIGHT into their face, is high school bully crap, and if he was doing this with his protector there, knowing he can bully with impunity, that's just plain sad and pathetic.
This isn't a "I hate Opie" post, just this particular video, and particularly the end when he seems to block them from walking a certain direction and shoves something right into their face, just is a little too bully-ish to me. And doing it because you know someone with you will protect you if someone has had enough and decides to smash Opie (if his bodyguard was actually with him) would make this even more pathetic.

Revolting Blob

May 4, 2010
pretending to be angry and not understanding why a teenage girl is crying and starstruck by the most famous person in the world right now is just lame. he's like 50 years old.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Hasslin' Teenagers, Havin' A Time.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
Oof, what a dick move.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
This video and the way people act about celebrities makes me wish for a cataclysmic virus outbreak in our nation. These worthless pieces of shit are losing their minds because some lady who sings and wears meat hats is walking around. Seeing this shit reminds me of Jimmy's assessment of sports: "It's a guy who gets paid millions to throw a ball and run around".

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Seeing this shit reminds me of Jimmy's assessment of sports: "It's a guy who gets paid millions to throw a ball and run around".
And yet Norton would be the first one in line for an autograph, and cry if Randy Johnson or Jeter didn't sign or pose with him

Stig

Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Can we just make one of this poor bastard's videos go viral so he can tell his son he's famous?

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
Seeing this shit reminds me of Jimmy's assessment of sports: "It's a guy who gets paid millions to throw a ball and run around".
Everything in life can be simplified to appear pointless and stupid. Let the twink and his fag hag have their moment.

espo222

Jul 4, 2010
I actually didn't like opie's videos at first, but they are growing on me. It's really sad that someone would cry over a phoney performer

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
Everything in life can be simplified to appear pointless and stupid. Let the twink and his fag hag have their moment.
weren't they both girls?

"do you know who i am?" A nobody with a camera, just like millions of others. a nobody with a radio show, just like thousands of others.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I have no problem with making fun of the girl crying, but when he followed her and the guy around staying right in their face, that's like high school bully shit. Tease her but don't follow her and get in her face like that, that's a little aggressive. And if he had his bodyguard around to protect him while he acts like a confrontational douche to strangers, that's just flat out pathetic. Getting in people's faces and blocking them on the sidewalk, and shoving your camera phone RIGHT into their face, is high school bully crap, and if he was doing this with his protector there, knowing he can bully with impunity, that's just plain sad and pathetic.
This isn't a "I hate Opie" post, just this particular video, and particularly the end when he seems to block them from walking a certain direction and shoves something right into their face, just is a little too bully-ish to me. And doing it because you know someone with you will protect you if someone has had enough and decides to smash Opie (if his bodyguard was actually with him) would make this even more pathetic.
Another teary-eyed locker survivor.

You'll get 'em back one day. You'll pay 'em all back. :AR15firin

xingcat

May 26, 2011
Can we just make one of this poor bastard's videos go viral so he can tell his son he's famous?
What I don't get is...Opie IS famous! He's host of an internationally-syndicated radio show! He's been on late-night talk shows!

A photo he managed to tweet caused the downfall of a government official, and his name was on the non-entertainment portion of the news every night for a full week.

I wish I understood the video thing, because I like the radio show, and the videos just seem so desperate.

NoRez

Old, tired warrior woman originally from Antland.
Jun 20, 2008
NY-born Bostonian.
It started off funny, but then it just seemed mean. I've heard him say how fatherhood's changed him; after I watched the clip I wondered what the girl's father might think of a guy hassling his daughter to that extent at what was probably a happy, if 'trivial,' time in her life.