OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Opie, The Destroyer, is Wreaking Havoc on His Vacation

Discussion in 'Classic Opie & Anthony General Discussion' started by SOS, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOS

SOS ONA
    Wackbag Staff

Opie, The Destroyer, is now wreaking havoc in the mid Atlantic states on his "vacation". Poor Poor mid-Atlantians. :popcorn: And after helping inspire the Libyan rebels overthrow Gaddafi no less! As said on the show, Opie is now "the vacation jinx". What other shenanigans will Opie and his curse be directly and indisputably involved in? Hopefully he will keep the death toll low and not cause much more damage.

:action-sm
    Opie faces down Hurricane Irene (8/26/2011)

OpieRadio Opie's eye - artistic pic of foggy beach dunes here in OBX. yfrog.com/hs3nhjczj about 2 hours ago

Opie's eye - ominous sunrise here in OBX hours before Hurricane Irene hits! yfrog.com/hwwajj about 3 hours ago

RT @CraigLNU: @OpieRadio Where are you Mr. Hughes? Be safe brother. ME: Having coffee in OBX.Anyone know somewhere cool 4hrs from here about 3 hours ago

Still haven't left OBX...so nice out! Had a GREAT beach day. No one around had the beach to ourselves. Setting up live web cam for hurricane about 17 hours ago

opie's eye - OBX wild horses and Hurricane Irene logic: youtube.com/watch?v=Jykdje… about 21 hours ago

#OpieHates OBX, wild horses, sun, surf, hurricanes, the names Earl and Irene, dolphins, fishing, suntan lotion, sand, wind and circles about 21 hours ago

Me and my brother studied the map with our protractors and compasses and we're leaning toward GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE! HOLY SHIT RUN about 22 hours ago

Opie's eye - sure doesn't look like Hurricane Irene is out there! Today's song...Should I Stay or Should I Go yfrog.com/h2uesdfj 1 day ago

Steve Jobs Resigns (8/25/2011)

OpieRadio WOW! Steve Jobs resigns as CEO of Apple!! 1 day ago

Dead Horse (8/24/2011)

OpieRadio RT @PaulGoGiants: Did I miss the pic of a dead horse hanging by the neck on the end of tow truck? What gives? ME:editing vid. Real sad. 1 day ago

Opie's eye - #OBX horse update! They've been stopping by all day! (editing video now) yfrog.com/hsdrjgpj 1 day ago

RT @jenniferhutt seriously this makes me so sad. RT @OpieRadio UPDATE....horse hasn't moved in an hour! ME: DON'T CLICK ON NEXT PIC I POST!! 1 day ago

UPDATE....horse hasn't moved in an hour! Tow truck coming up the beach!! 2 days ago

Will update you on the horse from my last tweet/pic when I get more info. Tide coming in and horse not moving. #obx 2 days ago

RT @CrippleChris: #obx yfrog.com/h2zmoyej Opie did he steal your steak? ME: Best comment so far...BRAVO! 2 days ago

Opie's eye - Uh oh! Mommy why is the horse not moving? #obx yfrog.com/h2zmoyej 2 days ago

Earthquake 8/23/2011
    (5.8:epicenter Mineral City, VA)

Libyan Revolution 8/22/2011
    (Rebels take Tripoli)

‎ ‎
    Hurricane Irene
    (Headed to OBX)

Post-Tropical Cyclone/Hurricane Greg[g] 8/18+/2011
    aftermath

2. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

Good. Fuck 'em. Its nice to see that not only the common folk suffer from shitty vacation circumstances. Should make for some radio fodder through the new year.

3. Yesterdays Hero

Yesterdays Hero She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

I love how the Media is portraying the Earthquake as the end of the world. The lights shook. Fucking relax. Silly geese.

4. Token White Guy

Token White Guy Continuously Jaded

Is he shitting on the beach again? The world must know.

5. DeadAnus

DeadAnus Registered User

Hear hear. It's really odd how 2 days in a row of a missing Opie can help my mood for the whole day.

6. The Keeed

The Keeed Registered User

I'd get banned for starting this thread.

If I had to guess though, I'd wager he's actually quite excited for this hurricane, and not as he says, pissed.

7. AFROshow

AFROshow Registered User

And if they don't know, he'll ask them their opinion awkwardly for two weeks straight.

8. Jacuzzi Billy

Jacuzzi Billy Watching PTI
    Donator

Ha. Oh look another one of THESE threads.

9. maz

maz TRueWDTer

And another Gem of a thread from SOS

Boooooooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.