Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Oopsie... :icon_cool

Khloe Is Not A Kardashian: Her 'Dad's' Final Confession Revealed

Khloe is not a Kardashian!

Robert Kardashian's ex-wife and widow have come forward in a Star magazine exclusive in which they both claim that the late Kardashian expressed his doubts about the paternity of Khloe.

"Khloe is not his kid -- he told me that after we got married," Jan Ashley, 63, the woman who married Robert after Kris Jenner, revealed to Star.

PHOTOS: Jay-Z Cheers on Kris Humphries During His Game Against The Hawks

"He just kind of looked at me and said [it] like it was a matter of fact. He said, 'Well, you know that Khloe's not really a Kardashian, don't you?' And I said…'OK,' and that was it."

Ellen Kardashian, 63, married Robert in 2003 just two months before his death, after dating for nearly six years -- and she has also come forward after eight years of silence to "tell the truth" about the Kardashian family.

"Khloe brought it up all the time," Ellen told Star. "She looked nothing like the rest. She was tall, had a different shape, light hair, curly hair. Didn't look anything like the other three children."

And while Kris recently admitted in her new book that she cheated on Robert during their marriage, both Jan and Ellen said they've always known she cheated, and so did Robert.

"Robert did question the fact that Khloe was his," Ellen said. "Any normal man would if they knew their wife had cheated on him."

Since Robert's death in 2003, Ellen fell on hard financial times -- filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2010 and last October the home that she and Robert shared in Indian Wells, Calif. was sold after going into foreclosure.

PHOTOS: Khloe Kardashian Hits The Gym Without Any War Paint

But in a final bombshell, Ellen claims Robert told her that he and Kris weren't even sleeping together at the time Khloe was conceived.

"[But] he never would have considered a DNA test," Ellen concluded. "He loved her very much."

To read the full, explosive story, pick up a copy of Star magazine -- on newsstands Thursday.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
It's My Birthday!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
fascinating

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
What is a Kardashian anyway? To this day I still only vaguely know.

Some Paris Hilton-y whores who make shit pop music they stole from OJ? That about it?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
What is a Kardashian anyway? To this day I still only vaguely know.

Some Paris Hilton-y whores who make shit pop music they stole from OJ? That about it?
Not even that. They just go shopping and shit... and people eat it up. I was just amused because Opie has been saying this forever.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Not even that. They just go shopping and shit... and people eat it up. I was just amused because Opie has been saying this forever.
I have been thinking the same thing for awhile now. I have never heard Opie say it though.

But if you look closely, Khloe looks exactly like her two younger sisters.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I have been thinking the same thing for awhile now. I have never heard Opie say it though.

But if you look closely, Khloe looks exactly like her two younger sisters.
Does she? See if you can guess which one is Khloe in this picture:

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Is there any way we can just stop talking about them or acknowledging their existences?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Is there any way we can just stop talking about them or acknowledging their existences?
Not until their crossroads deal is up and those hell hounds come to make them their chew toy.

Although I'm still hoping Kris Humprhries can go on a scorched earth campaign and burn the family down.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
On a related note, I find the Streep daughters really sexy

(I took my aunt for an endoscopy yesterday and the best thing the waiting room had was People)

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
As soon as they sense that might be starting to happen, they push out a new useless nugget of shit like this to keep the housewives yapping about them.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
As soon as they sense that might be starting to happen, they push out a new useless nugget of shit like this to keep the housewives yapping about them.
But we're not housewives. Neither is Opie, Anthony, or Jimmy.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
How is he a seer? Opie has two eyes and two brain cells to rub together. Of course Khloe wasn't sired from proud Kardashian loins.