Opie tries to trade regulars for hot chick

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Opie is so insensitive!!! He tried trading his regulars, including the young kid that calls up now, for a hot sounding girl.

JohnnyMedic

well Sweet Mellissa sounds pretty hot and do you think thats why he told Mario Cantone to call Ron and Fez tonight???

I'm mad they wanted a hot girl and didn't call me. love and licks, angel

Originally posted by SomebodysAngel:
<STRONG>I'm mad they wanted a hot girl and didn't call me. love and licks, angel</STRONG>
hmmm.. I could use a hot girl, Can I call you? ;)

Absolutely. You're taking my word for it that I'm a hot chick? I could be a shizophrenic convicted murderer... love and licks, angel ;)

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
why don't you put up a pic of yourself :D

who cares about a little kid anyway it's not like micheal jackson is listening to the show.. at least with a chic on I can at least touch myself.. and yeah post a pic.. show me your boobies

Maybe tomorrow when I'm at work... can I email it to someone to post for me? love and licks, angel PS Anyone here from Philly? I have seen ONE WOW sticker/sign on a Wednesday.

FOFOLINA

Give it some time Angel
you will see more wow stickers.
I am a huge supporter for WOW.
it is a a cool high when you see the sticker and you just WOW the guy..they get such a huge smile on their face. :)
God damn that is such a great sticker.
LONG LIVE WOW!!

Yeah? I have yet to have the opportunity... what do you do if you're driving? One hand on the wheel, I suppose. Do you honk to get the guys attention? Who can I email these pictures to? love and licks, angel