Opie w/ Jimmy's position on the Anthony and Dani situation

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
If that's true, I have no opinion either way. Can't fault a guy for worrying about his daughter- women are great at bullshitting men- including their fathers
Especially their fathers. That's the first guy girls learn how to manipulate; it's how they cut their teeth before leaving the nest to find a man of their own to destroy.

mrbucket75

Jan 9, 2009
GJ. CO.
Stopped being as funny? Gregg has never been funny. Find a clip where Nana made a legit funny joke.
Years ago when they had the money giveaway on regular radio, they had the winner and Opie asked if he was happy, the caller said yes, then Opie said "good, now go fuck yourself." And then hung up. That was funny as shit. Other little one liners he has made me chuckle. But it's been awhile. He really was always the one to keep the show moving forward.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Especially their fathers. That's the first guy girls learn how to manipulate; it's how they cut their teeth before leaving the nest to find a man of their own to destroy.
Has your daughter nagged you to open that fucking safe?

dlang

Mar 27, 2009
Rhode Island
Years ago when they had the money giveaway on regular radio, they had the winner and Opie asked if he was happy, the caller said yes, then Opie said "good, now go fuck yourself." And then hung up. That was funny as shit. Other little one liners he has made me chuckle. But it's been awhile. He really was always the one to keep the show moving forward.
Opie knows he isn't funny. Why is it a requirement? Look at TACS, it's pathetic. His YouTube videos are a confusing mess.

The truth is Opie needs comedians, but Anthioy needs a professional.

Nov 22, 2005
Glen Gardner, NJ
Maybe so, but unburning bridges doesn't appear to be withing the realm of either party.
It does seem ironic though, that it took a firing and subsequent split for Anthony to be actually doing what O&A always talked about for the future of their show (i.e. a video element and a network).

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
It does seem ironic though, that it took a firing and subsequent split for Anthony to be actually doing what O&A always talked about for the future of their show (i.e. a video element and a network).
And it's only shown why it didn't happen earlier.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
Sometimes I wonder who actually watches TACS. The guy ain't exactly easy on the eyes.
When he's funny that doesn't matter. ;)

Fwiw, I'm one of those people who listens to a lot of TV without watching, so the visual element just got in the way.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
When he's funny that doesn't matter. ;)

Fwiw, I'm one of those people who listens to a lot of TV without watching, so the visual element just got in the way.
I don't understand the people who do watch it. Who has the time for it, and what's wrong with it just being audio?

I can only imagine the cash Ant burned through.
Eh. Maybe he did okay.

dlang

Mar 27, 2009
Rhode Island
I don't understand the people who do watch it. Who has the time for it, and what's wrong with it just being audio?

Eh. Maybe he did okay.
How much does renting a studio in NYC cost? Bandwidth for video and audio? He can't make that much in ad revenue and sub revenue.

Hopefully he has a smart finance person calculating burn rate and forecasting when a profit will occur.

I doubt it, tho when Keith the Cop is the Exec Producer.

Nov 22, 2005
Glen Gardner, NJ
I watch it on my Roku. It's not convenient for me to listen to or even watch anything live, in real time. I listen to Bennington on audible, just like I did with O&A (I tried O&J for awhile. The show bores me now. The podcast of highlights is enough.).
Granted, I don't sit on my couch watching the whole two hours with undivided attention. I listen to a lot of it, but if he's commenting on videos or something, then I'll take a look.
I actually liked the show better when it was at his house. Plus, since his arrest, the guest pool has really thinned. I could see how anyone just discovering the show would not find it interesting, but those of us who have been around know it's potential.
I would love to take advantage of my sub and check out the other shows, but I don't have that kind of time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Oct 14, 2002
How much does renting a studio in NYC cost? Bandwidth for video and audio? He can't make that much in ad revenue and sub revenue.

Hopefully he has a smart finance person calculating burn rate and forecasting when a profit will occur.

I doubt it, tho when Keith the Cop is the Exec Producer.
To be fair, it is possible Keith took a financial analyst out to lunch a couple times.

Ditto97

Professor of White Male Studies
Mar 8, 2015
I watch it on my Roku. It's not convenient for me to listen to or even watch anything live, in real time. I listen to Plus, since his arrest, the guest pool has really thinned.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
I would love to take advantage of my sub and check out the other shows, but I don't have that kind of time.
Time to broaden your horizons, my friend: The Gavin McInnes Show is what all the cool kids are talking about.

That's a polite way of saying, "He looks like shit."
He really does. The teeth I can deal with, but he should've just gone grey/white and kept the moustache and goatee. Was he really fooling 17 year olds because he used Just For Men?

Nov 22, 2005
Glen Gardner, NJ
Time to broaden your horizons, my friend: The Gavin McInnes Show is what all the cool kids are talking about.
I did watch his show in the beginning, but unless he's toned it down a bit, he was way too ultra right-wing. I get enough of the "angry white guy" from Ant.

NB: I'm not a fan of either political extreme.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

dlang

Mar 27, 2009
Rhode Island
I did watch his show in the beginning, but unless he's toned it down a bit, he was way too ultra right-wing. I get enough of the "angry white guy" from Ant.

NB: I'm not a fan of either political extreme.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
If it's a work it is the worst media character as Gavon gets no heat.

It is t though since Vice ditched him as soon as they could and his only outlet is a drunken woman-beating racist's podcast network.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
If it's a work it is the worst media character as Gavon gets no heat.

It is t though since Vice ditched him as soon as they could and his only outlet is a drunken woman-beating racist's podcast network.
You're wrong and a homosexual.