Not open for further replies.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
OpieRadio: Gwyneth Paltrow runs Funny

[YT]eZrL2QZPVhk[/YT]

OpieRadio RT @BLaca73: @OpieRadio did she stop because she heard you or was that part of her dumb scene? ME:the next take she ran a lot farther : )
about 1 hour ago

OpieRadio Yes I ran into movie star Gwyneth Paltrow while she was filming and yes I said She Runs FUNNY youtube.com/watch?v=eZrL2Q… about 1 hour ago
OpieRadio Morning sick as shit. I assumed the boys would do the show without me. Hope you're enjoying the Worst Of. I now must Occupy the tirlet.
about 2 hours ago

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
TrollOS is back!

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Sick but 1 hr later hanging in CP with a camera

Tallguy

Apr 11, 2011
Arizona
Wow what a video, he spent his time filming this and then posting it, editing it ect. He has a wife and son, go to the zoo or do something with your life..........Strap that son into a carrier and go for a walk, leave the camera at home.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
VIRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
You missed his tweets about the video yesterday, here's the first one:

@OpieRadio said:
Hey @TMZ @usweekly opie's eye - Gwyneth Paltrow runs FUNNY
It's gotta be up on TMZ and US Weekly by now. Think about how pissed People and Perez Hilton are about missing this exclusive.

Then some retweeted compliments, Kurt Love seems like a real throwback to the General Bam era circa 2004:

@OpieRadio said:
RT @edouglas528 Sitting on a bus watching this & everyone is wondering why I'm laughing out loud. Your reax is priceless ME: Thanks N-person

RT @KurtLove666 I liked a video http://youtu.be/eZrL2QZPVhk?a Gwyneth Paltrow runs FUNNY - @OpieRadio ME:she stopped running cause she heard me, oops
And of course, a hater be hatin':

@OpieRadio said:
RT @pgoonan - @OpieRadio @TMZ @usweekly kind of mean, I thought. ME: NOT AS MEAN AS CALLING YOU FATSO!

RT @pgoonan - @OpieRadio @TMZ @usweekly really? ME: Next time mind your own beeswax and pass on the dessert tray buster!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Wow what a video, he spent his time filming this and then posting it, editing it ect. He has a wife and son, go to the zoo or do something with your life..........Strap that son into a carrier and go for a walk, leave the camera at home.
How do you know they werent out for a walk when he saw people filming a movie? Stop bullshit speculating about things you couldnt possibly know anything about.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
That went well. /sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.