Opie's Line of the Day

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
I think we need to show Op some love, Ronnie B's LOTD thread is almost to 3,000 and I think that Op can easily surpase that in a few weeks. So let's show some love for the Opster and use this thread for his Lines of the Day that his staff misses.

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
opie is less of a ronny b type person and more of a..... "TAKE THE WIG, TAKE THE WIG" type person.

his lines of the day are usually along the lines of destroying someones self esteem and dreams/hope.

ron is just a fucking genius

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Does everytime he say "What?" count as their own line since this could easily get to 5,000 posts in a week.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Does everytime he say "What?" count as their own line since this could easily get to 5,000 posts in a week.
Only if it's a stuttering What, wha wha what?

ragecage

Only if it's a stuttering What, wha wha what?
I use that all the time. I also say "What happend?" constantly. One day my wife, who is not a regular listener, was listening to the show with me in the car. Opie said "What happend?" about 10 times during the duration of our listening period. She asked me if that's where I got that from. I shrugged my shoulders and said Yeah, I guess so. It's amazing how much of the show can rub off on a person.

Unrelated to Opie, lately I've been making alot of cat noises. I really shouldn't listen to the show so much.

GoodDaySir

25 points a 2 point conversion & eternal damnation
Opie's cruellest bits

That could be a pretty small thread. :) Now if it was a cruellest bit thing, now you'd have something.

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Opie's not the funniest guy on the show, but he has more important jobs. However, he does come up with a couple good ones everyday.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Op does have a lot of great lines; unfortunately someone's either talking over him when he says them or they go unmentioned instead.

Beeman99

it'll take years to fill up this thread if we go on opie line's of the day. Granted the Tool tickets bit was genius, but Op shines when he's being the biggest asshole/prick/douche to some waterhead on air, no real lines there.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Exactly. Since Ant and Jimmy are both such sweet boys we need Op to be the prick. He is cringe radio.

Oh, and this doesnt qualify as LOTD or anything, but he's got to get respect for calling Dice and Tim Sabian out on the air recently. Fucking brilliant.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I guess he died without ID.

I think we need to show Op some love, Ronnie B's LOTD thread is almost to 3,000 and I think that Op can easily surpase that in a few weeks. So let's show some love for the Opster and use this thread for his Lines of the Day that his staff misses.
Ronnie works in a closet.

Opie has a $3.35M dollar mansion. Fuck him

:action-sm

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Opie doesn't throw out a lot of lines, but when he swings he's usually hitting for the fences.

If there were a "good line"/bomb ratio, I wonder who'd have the best ratio?

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Opie doesn't throw out a lot of lines, but when he swings he's usually hitting for the fences.

If there were a "good line"/bomb ratio, I wonder who'd have the best ratio?
Opie is the Dave Kingman of "good lines". Has a bunch of great shots over the course of the season but a shitty average and a boatload of K's.

Best good line to bomb ratio...gotta be Ant.

ragecage

I was listening to an old XM show from, I think, October 2005 and Opie said something to the effect of "I was dissapointed by the whole AIDS epidemic in this country - it never really panned out."

Fucking hilarious.

Tryaluckystrike

Can somebody please let me in on the "Ronnie B is a genius thing"? I don't listen to R&F too often and would like to know where all the love comes from.

okterrificsk2

So let's show some love for the Opster and use this thread for his Lines of the Day that his staff misses.

Well we're waiting....

okterrificsk2

Can somebody please let me in on the "Ronnie B is a genius thing"? I don't listen to R&F too often and would like to know where all the love comes from.

I think you answer your own question. You dont "listen too often" so how could you understand where the love comes from? DUCY

Tryaluckystrike

I think you answer your own question. You dont "listen too often" so how could you understand where the love comes from? DUCY
We'll I've heard a few AFRO shows, the shows during Black Earl's gambling streak in NCAA football, and the episodes this week focusing on the ill-fated "doody wars." From what I've heard, he's funny with a dry wit and a mock sincerity towards his cohorts.

Guess I'll have to give the show more of a chance to see where the "genius" part comes in.

Top Bottom