Opie's Shitty BBQ Steak

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I meant 'lived like shit' not because of his divorce. I meant 'lived like shit' in terms of drinking a lot, smoking a lot, eating a lot of really bad food and an all around unhealthy lifestyle. When I had my split as a young lad, I was on low coin for a good while, but ate relatively well on account of Vegetables and basic Protein is relatively inexpensive in my part of the word. The guy ran restaurants routinely. Good food was hard for him to find? Cmon.
You may call it bad living but it was his choice and he was happy with it. I am sure he had no regret on how he lived.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Carl had the right idea but he went a bit early. I try to be unhealthy enough so I die somewhere in my 50's or 60's. As I've said before, there is no reason to live beyond that age.

you know what pinkies up was so it worked. I think he was just trying to differentiate himself in his own way.
But now I see Opie's fans paying tribute to him by eating their hot dogs and drinking their Bud with pinkies up. It's gayer than a Steve C bear party.

5skin

Somewhere on Molly Ringwald
But now I see Opie's fans paying tribute to him by eating their hot dogs and drinking their Bud with pinkies up. It's gayer than a Steve C bear party.
Where do you find Opie fans?
Asking for a friend.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Carl had the right idea but he went a bit early. I try to be unhealthy enough so I die somewhere in my 50's or 60's. As I've said before, there is no reason to live beyond that age.
Asexuals really don’t need to live beyond puberty.