Opie's Sweat Pants

esswhy

Ever Broken a Puerto Ricans arm for sweat pants $?
Mar 26, 2007
How fuckin uncomfortable must the Philly crew have been when Opie Stunk like shit?
Man, that must have been soooooo fuckin awkward!

I got the duece chills when he told the story, then I just laughed randomly thinking about it all day!

Old Shitty Sweats

esswhy

Mar 26, 2007

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
Silly me, I misread the title. I thought this was about Opie's Sweet Pants and all his tasty treats.

Tee-Hee.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
How fuckin uncomfortable must the Philly crew have been when Opie Stunk like shit?
Man, that must have been soooooo fuckin awkward!
In their heads it was just "My daughter is marrying a millionaire, my daughter is marrying a millionaire" over and over.

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
When Opie says "the Philly crew," who is he referring to?

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
I'll probably catch a lot of shit for asking this stupid question, but what are "deuce chills"?

esswhy

Mar 26, 2007
I knew he wouldn't bring them in. I wanted to believe.

I knew he wouldn't. Fuck, that could be one of the best bits ever. The fuckin possibilities are endless.

-Guess the number of skid marks

-What smells worst?

-Anything involving Erock

-Musical Shit Stains

You guys have any more ideas?

Aug 5, 2004
it gives me the douche chills when opie says philly crew. it's his chicks family, he's just trying to pretend he has freinds to help his self esteem.

esswhy

Mar 26, 2007
it gives me the douche chills when opie says philly crew. it's his chicks family, he's just trying to pretend he has freinds to help his self esteem.

Your Gay Fuckin Posts give me the deuce chills.
Opie Rules. His sweats are just horrendous.

michelle

Jul 12, 2007
philly
pretty sure its "douche chills" not "deuce chills".
douche chills =

The intense feeling, very similar to a shiver up your spine, that can be invoked simply from being in the presence of a douche bag. Usually triggered by a specific douchey act or statement.

the boys explained this a while back. but they explained it as actual douche being cold.

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
Oct 1, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
douche chills =

The intense feeling, very similar to a shiver up your spine, that can be invoked simply from being in the presence of a douche bag. Usually triggered by a specific douchey act or statement.

the boys explained this a while back. but they explained it as actual douche being cold.
I just got the deuce chills.

esswhy

Mar 26, 2007
douche chills =

jesus christ. I fuckin said deuce chills and that's what I meant, so fuck off.

Do you think I'm retarded?