Oprah to support and hit road for Obama

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
this is good, because I've become convinced that the whole "Hillary is a runaway frontunner" thing is a last-ditch trojan horse by the RNC to stay in power.

There's a large segment of the population that just will never like her, bigger than that which would never vote for Rudy or Obama.

I met some employees of the hillary campaign and they're only preparing for facing Rudy. They're taking the Dem nod for granted.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2007/11/sweet_scoop_oprah_to_stump_for.html

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I know a lot of former Oprah fans that gave her up because of her political shit.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Did you expect Oprah to support anyone else? How would it look if she didn't support her own kind?

I'm just wish the media would concentrate on more than just Rudy. In some polls Mitt Romney is actually ahead but the media never report that.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I like to compare this to the first bush election. Howard Stern was still big, and thought he could get his zombies to vote for Gore. Well it didn't work because people have brains of there own. Yes, even Stern zombies can think when it comes to politics.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Did you expect Oprah to support anyone else? How would it look if she didn't support her own kind?

I'm just wish the media would concentrate on more than just Rudy. In some polls Mitt Romney is actually ahead but the media never report that.
Or just maybe Obama is the better candidate than Hillary Clinton. One of the reasons, I'm pulling for Obama, is that I have a real problem with 4 years of Bush, 8 years of Clinton, 8 years of Bush and then possibly 4, maybe 8 years of Clinton. No two families should have a monopoly on the White House.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
The Edge of the Water, Norf Jersey
She could have easily backed Hillary on the 'women power' thing....and I don't think she would have gotten shit as long as she backed Hillary or Barack.

The same thing is happening on the Dem side....Biden and Richardson are being shut out and both are experienced and well-respected.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
The Edge of the Water, Norf Jersey
Or just maybe Obama is the better candidate than Hillary Clinton. One of the reasons, I'm pulling for Obama, is that I have a real problem with 4 years of Bush, 8 years of Clinton, 8 years of Bush and then possibly 4, maybe 8 years of Clinton. No two families should have a monopoly on the White House.
x2...I also really like Edwards. Some people just see him as a rich-boy trial attorney, but he was doing a hell of a lot of work between the VP run and this election cycle which backs up a lot of what he talks about doing as potential POTUS.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Of course she is,,,,the question is=

Oprah and Obama on the road trying to get votes,,,whos driving?

The Cops

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
A lot can happen before the Democrats nominate a representative, but I don't think this will matter much...

Hillary will get the nod, and she will probably choose Edwards as her running mate.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
x2...I also really like Edwards. Some people just see him as a rich-boy trial attorney, but he was doing a hell of a lot of work between the VP run and this election cycle which backs up a lot of what he talks about doing as potential POTUS.
John "Silky Pony" Edwards is a particularly scummy human being.

And I'm saying that as a fellow attorney.