O'Reilly doesn't want a "lynching party against Michelle Obama"

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
O'Reilly: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels"

Linky

Hmmm.... Hmmmm....

I wonder, has it made Drudge yet?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
this is on MediaMatters - do a google search & I'm sure you'll find that O'Reilly's statement was only a portion of what was said & that it's being totally taken out of context.

I'm not defending O'Reilly, but MediaMatters is a left wing vehicle and you can't take anything said there seriously.

Mar 17, 2006
So even when he defends Michelle Obama, he gets killed for it?

That being said, he HAS to know that if he uses a word like that it will come back to haunt him.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
this is on MediaMatters - do a google search & I'm sure you'll find that O'Reilly's statement was only a portion of what was said & that it's being totally taken out of context.

I'm not defending O'Reilly, but MediaMatters is a left wing vehicle and you can't take anything said there seriously.
You'd think that, but apparently there are people on this board who take some of the shit Keith Olbermann spews every night to heart, and he's pretty good about spouting off MM talking points.