Organ Donor Denies Gift of Life

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
The Nebraska State Patrol said a Bennington man was clocked at 158 mph in a 55 mph zone during a high-speed pursuit in west Omaha on Saturday night.
Jonathan D. Goodburn, 20, of 8208 N. 164th St. was arrested on suspicion of a number of traffic violations after he led troopers on a 24-minute, 32-mile chase.
State patrol units were on the lookout Saturday night for unsafe motorcycle riders in west Omaha after a series of complaints from residents.
About 8 p.m., Goodburn broke away from a group of about 20 motorcyclists and began driving erratically.
He sped away from troopers and was clocked going 158 mph on West Dodge Road near 156th Street.
In 2007, a 21-year-old motorcyclist was ticketed for going 151 mph on West Dodge Road, according to World-Herald archives.
In addition to the traffic violations, Goodburn is suspected of driving an unregistered motorcycle and having a fake license plate.
http://www.omaha.com/article/20110816/NEWS97/708169971/0#motorcyclist-clocked-at-158-mph
I guess little Timmy is going to have to wait a little longer for a kidney. Then again, at the speed this guy was running his liver, kidneys, lungs and heart would have ended up unusable.

This is the current state record for clocked speed. He was a bitch to catch, but radio beats rubber once again.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Fuck Ron Bennington.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
Aww I am disappoint. I thought this was going to be a story about some terminally ill white supremacist who tore up his organ donor card when he heard a black guy was waiting for his liver.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Aww I am disappoint. I thought this was going to be a story about some terminally ill white supremacist who tore up his organ donor card when he heard a black guy was waiting for his liver.
The black guy would have organized a flash mob to loot other livers anyway.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Looks like I found my calling

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i doubt anyone is going to want my liver when im done with it.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio

What kind of motorcycle was he on?

MetalBender

I like fistables.
Dec 20, 2009
New Orleans....Iowa
With any luck he'll be out soon and back on the bike. I hope it has bald tires and he cut the strap off his helmet.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.

What kind of motorcycle was he on?
Crotch rocket manufactured by the same people that brought you Pearl Harbor and the Bataan Death March. He's due in court today. I'm pretty sure he will get some jail time along with probation and a lengthy license suspension. This guy is going to be a cautionary tale when all is said and done.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Some of the motorcycle tourists have a death wish around here... yesterday I got passed... going up hill... on a blind corner oh and obviously over a double yellow line. Note he was driving one of those small Honda scooters with a passenger.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
A tiny dick bike, of course. I'm pretty sure a Gold Wing won't do 158.

They should just put a 50 cal on police choppers for this sort of thing.
Tiny dick bikes are American made: "Look at meeee, I'm loud!!!! Look!!! I'm an outlaw!!! My bike doesn't go fast, or stop well and handles like a cement mixer!!!"

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Tiny dick bikes are American made: "Look at meeee, I'm loud!!!! Look!!! I'm an outlaw!!! My bike doesn't go fast, or stop well and handles like a cement mixer!!!"
Don't get me started on the "wannabe" fucking bikers. You're no outlaw by any degree. No wonder the local Sons Of Silence and Hell's Angels chapters end up kicking the shit out of one of these assholes when they try to hang out with them on one of their local runs or picnics. I still remember the river swimmers that got the shit kicked out of them for waving Mexican flags on the 4th of July. Do you think a bunch of stockbrokers with Harleys are willing to throw down for such an insult???? The local Hell's Angels stepped up when that circus came to town.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Don't get me started on the "wannabe" fucking bikers. You're no outlaw by any degree. No wonder the local Sons Of Silence and Hell's Angels chapters end up kicking the shit out of one of these assholes when they try to hang out with them on one of their local runs or picnics. I still remember the river swimmers that got the shit kicked out of them for waving Mexican flags on the 4th of July. Do you think a bunch of stockbrokers with Harleys are willing to throw down for such an insult???? The local Hell's Angels stepped up when that circus came to town.
Is that why many cops don't pull them over even when they're riding without helmets, etc??

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Is that why many cops don't pull them over even when they're riding without helmets, etc??
I rarely see them without helmets. No helmet, citation issued. Even the nomads that pass through are usually aware of what states require helmets. Too be honest, I personally don't like fucking with real outlaw bikers, but when I've had to, they have always been respectful and I treat them the same way. Being a dick to a dozen Hell's Angels can end with your badge being a trophy on some clubhouse wall.