Orgazmo, awesome movie

LameScreenName

"That Guy" at the party.
Aug 18, 2004
It's the movie Trey Parker and Matt Stone made when South Park was brand new. it's hillarious in a stupid sort of way. They were selling it at Best Buy for only 4 dollars!! so worth it, has a shit ton of extra features and commentaries.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
I saw that movie on DVD like four years ago, my buddy bought it, good stuff..."ill get them with my orgazmorator" ahahhahahahah

Aug 11, 2005
It's the movie Trey Parker and Matt Stone made when South Park was brand new. it's hillarious in a stupid sort of way. They were selling it at Best Buy for only 4 dollars!! so worth it, has a shit ton of extra features and commentaries.
yeah, was it 4 dollars?

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
I thought every Trey Parker and Matt Stone saw this movie years ago.

MetalSign

O&A Curmudgeon
Dec 22, 2002
With Dian Bachar as Choda Boy! And don't forget who Geddy Lee is.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
yeah in the bargain bin. so worth it for that price. Makes up for me actually spending 20 dollars to buy Cannibal the Musical on DVD.
Why don't you like Cannibal the Music? I thought it was just as funny as Orgazmo.

Shpadoinkle

Jan 6, 2006
"Dude, I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think you got a hot ass!", the "Now You're a Man" opening song and the drunken commentary is all worth more than $4, nice find.

And Cannibal the Musical rules.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Just saw Heat. Whadda great flick.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
'I don't want to sound like a queer or nothin, but Depeche Mode is a really good band'

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
"Do you want to shave your balls?" "Everyone shaves their balls. It make the old Johnson look bigger"

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Because of this movie, every time someone says "JESUS CHRIST!" my reflex is to respond, "WHERE??"

Steam

May 18, 2003
Just saw Heat. Whadda great flick.
I was quite disappointed in that one actually. I only watched it for the first time a few months ago and completely lived out the Jim Gaffigan bit.

To bring it back on topic, I too picked up Orgazmo at Best Buy for $4 along with SNL: Best of Commercial Parodies. Anyway, I'm off to jerk it to Schmitt's Gay.

LameScreenName

"That Guy" at the party.
Aug 18, 2004
Why don't you like Cannibal the Music? I thought it was just as funny as Orgazmo.
it's not that I didn't like it. it was too low budget for me. It's take a while for me to get into a true Troma film like Cannibal. Plus a navy friend of mine once spent 6 hours talking about how great the movie was, so I was expecting an epic movie. it was still good, but nothing compared to Orgazmo

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Im just posting in here becuase 2 more posts and when u hit new posts Ill have all top 5

Carl Spackler

You want me to kill all the Golfers?
Oct 29, 2004
Dad, I don't think I'm going to do Hampster Style anymore.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
"Dude, I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think you got a hot ass!", the "Now You're a Man" opening song and the drunken commentary is all worth more than $4, nice find.

And Cannibal the Musical rules.
^^ Best username on wackbag.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Dad, I don't think I'm going to do Hampster Style anymore.
That's nice.

Shit, I hope the Best Buy near me has it for 4 bucks. An ex-coworker of mine borrowed that and Cannibal, and never returned them. This was 3 years ago, and I miss them dearly.

LilJimmiesMule

Fuck you, and Fuck your family...
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Jesus and I love you.. Jesus and I love you too... love that movie.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
I am Sancho.