Origin of "Nooooo, I only get to say stuff...."

BGrant

Feb 1, 2006
Apologies in advance for a really basic question that may have been asked countless times, but I was wondering, and I finally felt the need to post a query as to the origin and source of the audio clip that used to be played of a young male kid saying "Noooo, only I get to say stuff!" that R&F used in their openings moons ago and occassionally during the show. Thanks, MK

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
Kenny Allen - Young boy caller, recognizable by his overly whiny voice. Loved to play games with Ron and Fez and slurped a lot, and often threatened to tell his mother on them. He had very creative theories about robots, and has not been heard from since 2002.

BGrant

Feb 1, 2006
Thanks, I feel like a douche for asking, but better for knowing. Regards, MK

JOHNNY HAIRDO

Hello dummies
Mar 8, 2005
NYC
Shit I can't beleive it's been 5 years since we heard Kenny Allen.(And Joe Poo for that matter) And where the hell is Iris?_

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
I thought it was "Nooooo wait....I'm the one who says things"

I miss that kid...

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
Kenny Allen was one of the best ever. Anyone who never heard him needs to download the Dr. Kim interview from Chinese New Year 2002. I use it to introduce R&F to friends of mine that never heard them before, they always walk away fans after hearing it.

I also miss the Jobber and his "what's going on guys?". I thought I heard someone who sounded like a college aged Jobber call into O&A on the free half a week or so ago, not sure if it was him.

And wasn't there a kid named Whispering Kyle, who used to call into Ron and Fez.net, and he had to whisper since his parents were sleeping. I was really new to R&F back then, so it might of been a bit I didn't get yet.

It would be fun to hear some of these kids that were calling in 2000 - 2002 call up now that they're probably in college

GoldenOne

May 17, 2007
Bridgewater, Joisey
Ronnie: Do I get laser beams for my robot's eyes?

Nooooo, I'm the only one with robots!

Ronnie: Well I'm gonna have to get my own robot then to shoot your robot.

Noooooo.........

Brilliant, I miss Kenny Allen.

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
Kenny Allen - Young boy caller, recognizable by his overly whiny voice. Loved to play games with Ron and Fez and slurped a lot, and often threatened to tell his mother on them. He had very creative theories about robots, and has not been heard from since his voice broke

The Kenny Allen character was MILES ahead of the current regular batch of characters on the great Ron BENNINGTON and Fez Whatley radio Po'gram.

Miss you Kenny "nooooo wait im the one who says things" Allen.

Also another great Kenny Allen moment to look up was a discussion on the first thanksgiving. I think RaF replayed that during last years thanksgiving best ofs.

zerofischer

a reading from the book of Bennington
Nov 18, 2002
philadelphia
yuk hated Kenny Allen, that annoying voice of his fucking killed me. miss iris though.

E

EnragedHernia

Yep, XM only listeners have no idea of the real R&F show they missed.

Damn it, where's "Bad Interview".

I've said it since the beginning of the XM era- the show is now barren with no one to play off of, unless you consider a screaming idiot to be high-larious.

KOP

Jul 6, 2005
The Kenny Allen character was MILES ahead of the current regular batch of characters on the great Ron BENNINGTON and Fez Whatley radio Po'gram.

Miss you Kenny "nooooo wait im the one who says things" Allen.

Also another great Kenny Allen moment to look up was a discussion on the first thanksgiving. I think RaF replayed that during last years thanksgiving best ofs.
Yup - they played it on their last Thanksgiving show in November (right after making fun of the hackiness of "Alice's Restaurant"), as well as pretty much let the cat outta the bag...there are plenty of old Kenny Allen and Iris segments on RF.net.

Mikeyboy can correct me (and he will), but I think we've only had one Iris segment since coming to XM.

KOP

Jul 6, 2005

I've said it since the beginning of the XM era- the show is now barren with no one to play off of, unless you consider a screaming idiot to be high-larious.
Crazy talk.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly

JOHNNY HAIRDO

Hello dummies
Mar 8, 2005
NYC
I remember, but that was over a year ago. And how does Fez get the jizz out of his ass?

peewee

Aug 10, 2003
NY
kenny allen was probably my favorite character on ron and fez. my brother and i still do our awful impressions and people think we are fucking nuts.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
Yup - they played it on their last Thanksgiving show in November (right after making fun of the hackiness of "Alice's Restaurant"), as well as pretty much let the cat outta the bag...there are plenty of old Kenny Allen and Iris segments on RF.net.

Mikeyboy can correct me (and he will), but I think we've only had one Iris segment since coming to XM.
One Iris XM call was about the Retard Island tram incident. I seem to think there was another, but it may have been in a best-of.

mikeyboy

Dec 19, 2002
Here are a bunch of Kenny Allen calls

11/14/01 - Kenny Allen and Iris Call: November 14, 2001 - Kenny Allen and Iris call when Sweet Melissa is in the studio

2001 - Three Kenny Allen Calls: 2001 - Here are three calls from Kenny Allen.
October 19, 2001 - Kenny Allen calls in
October 23, 2001 - Kenny Allen calls in about fight club for kids
November 20, 2001 - Kenny Allen calls in about the first Thanksgiving

6/25/02 - Cyrus the Prodigy vs. Lenay D and Kenny Allen: June 25, 2002 - Ron & Fez play audio from an on air battle between five year old Lenay D and six year old Cyrus the Prodigy. Afterwards, Cyrus, Lenay and Kenny Allen call and comment

8/22/02 - Weird calls with Jan Brady, Andre the Giant, Iris and Kenny Allen: August 22, 2002 - In response to a request for "weird calls only", Ron & Fez get calls from Iris, Kenny Allen, Andre the Giant and Jan Brady

Iris, Andre, and Kenny against Dr. Kim

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
Thank you Mikeyboy.

Mikeyboy is the real producer of the Ron and Fez show.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Mikeyboy does indeed rule...

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006

Sir, You are an ass. Shit all over the current show as much as you want, but the NEW show is never coming back. Adapt.

The Midnight Rider is total NEW throwback, I guess since it's ESD no one can enjoy it. :icon_roll