Oscar Nominations - Ceremony is 2/24/19. Prepare to be triggered

Spike Lee apparently threw a bitch fit because he lost. Meh.

Also, did we get any Jussie Smollett jokes? Best actor?

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator

He lost but he still got an Oscar for Adapted Screenplay.

He’s lost twice to people driving other people around.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Yes, read he turned his back to the stage when Farrelly was talking, and that Wassler was supposedly cut off on the in-house PA, but was still heard on air about Carrie Fisher.

Radioguy

The guy hosting the aftershow now just mentioned an online poll asking whether the right film won best picture, and then said on air to vote no.

DiggerNick

Donator
I didn't bother watching this cack. Did anyone disgrace themselves?

Radioguy

Renee Zellweger seemed drunk while watching Regina King win best supporting actress. Some guy has easy pickins if he gets drunk enough.

Radioguy

I love Jaime Ray Newman. She's still hot.
Jeez, when she accepted her Oscar I hoped she wasn't with the Israeli guy. Turns out he's her husband. Ugh. She could have done so much better.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff

There was a commercial advertising that Chicago's Police Chief will be on GMA this morning.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Spike Lee may not be able to put “Best Director” or “Best Picture” winner on his resume, but he did win “Best Maytag Repairman cosplay”, and that’s what really matters.

Radioguy

Apparently, Rami Malek tripped off stage after his win and looked back at the audience after getting back to his seat.

I wonder where the first fan will ask him to sign that photo. I hope someone takes that photo.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
So Spike Lee wasn't satisfied with his participation trophy?

Color me shocked.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
So Spike Lee wasn't satisfied with his participation trophy?

Color me shocked.
Adapted Screenplay is a bit more than a participation trophy.

Dude’s 60+ and he’s acting like a child because his film, once again, lost to a mixed race chauffeur film. At least this time they gave you a statuette, ass.

Floyd1977

Dude’s 60+ and he’s acting like a child because his film, once again, lost to a mixed race chauffeur film. At least this time they gave you a statuette, ass.
Maybe that's part of the reason the Academy is not tripping over their dicks to award him a directing statue. Seems like he's always been a petulant bitch.

Floyd1977

Yes, read he turned his back to the stage when Farrelly was talking, and that Wassler was supposedly cut off on the in-house PA, but was still heard on air about Carrie Fisher.
Guess I missed it, what's this Carrie Fisher thing about.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
:rolleyes:

Without the Oscars So White overcompensation that’s been happening for a few years, he doesn’t get jack shit

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator

He lost to this really racist movie about black people and white people being friends where the actor who portrayed the black friend won best supporting actor. Spike Lee is fuming.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Who was the queen in the giant ball gown?

The internet luvs him.