Oscar winner Cotillard backs 9/11 conspiracy theories

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
Oscar winner Cotillard backs 9/11 conspiracy theories
Mar 2 03:28 PM US/Eastern

French actress Marion Cotillard, who picked up an Oscar for best actress in Hollywood last week, has admitted to having doubts about the official version of the September 11 attacks in the US.

"I think we're lied to about a lot of things," she said during a television programme first broadcast last year which has resurfaced on the Internet.

The actress, who picked up the award for playing Edith Piaf in the French film "La Vie En Rose," cited the attacks on New York and Washington in 2001 as one example, adding: "I tend to believe in the conspiracy theory."

Cotillard could not be reached Sunday but her lawyer, Vincent Toledano, told AFP she had "never intended to contest nor question the attacks of September 11, 2001, and regrets the way old remarks have been taken out of context."

In the video, the 32-year-old Parisian talks about watching films on the internet challenging the official version of the September 11 attacks, saying "its fascinating, even addictive."

She continues: "Did man really walk on the moon? Me, I've seen a fair few documentaries on the subject. That, really, I question. In any case I don't believe everything people tell me, that's for sure."

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5ilisUg2KBMUnsTwLciuOMD_yXloA

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
oh no...here they come again. Does she know who also killed JFK?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
She's a dopey Actress..who cares?
well yea, that and people are entitled to there options' she didn't come out and say it didn't happen, she just questioned the official findings. i question some of the official findings, and im far from stupid. well at least my mom says im not stupid

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
well yea, that and people are entitled to there options' she didn't come out and say it didn't happen, she just questioned the official findings. i question some of the official findings, and im far from stupid. well at least my mom says im not stupid
funny, my mom always said I was special.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
funny, my mom always said I was special.
you too? i used to have people at school tell me i was special all the time, then they made me take pills, they said they were vitamins then draw pictures, and watch movies, awful awful movies

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I know our government lies to us. They do it all the time.
But I don't need some french twat to tell me that. Shut
your fucking "free mumia" pie hole bitch.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jan 5, 2005
9/11 était un travail intérieur, HOMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Goofy bitch.

What she needs is my cock in her asshole. That'd clear her head.

Butter Nuggets

May 29, 2006
She continues: "Did man really walk on the moon? Me, I've seen a fair few documentaries on the subject. That, really, I question. In any case I don't believe everything people tell me, that's for sure."
Unless what they tell you makes you feel special and different, stupid empty-headed cunt.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Why...oh why... do people fall for every scam like rubes. 9-11 truthers need to just shoot themselves so we can raise the level of intelligence.