Ouch...floor seats still available For Jan 8th Ozzy show in worcester

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
Wow...just out of curiosity i was checking what was available for the ozzy show on TUESDAY...Floor seats row K are still available...Maybe it is the $88.50 price +$11.75 + $1.25 PER TICKET charges...Fuck them in their cunts

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
well it could be the fact that people in worcester just suck or sometimes venues release more tix when they finally decide what they no longer need to rope off for equipment.

the msg show that i went to was packed

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
I would bet it was tickets that are released. No scalper would let row K floor seats sit there. I got Billy Joel seats second row first section side of stage at MSG the day before the show from ticketmaster.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
nah, they are still avail...4 seats put you in 109 row h...I have a felling there are not going to be many people there

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Fuck that there's noone alive I would pay $100 a ticket to see.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Fuck that there's noone alive I would pay $100 a ticket to see.
Ding ding ding.

I was really looking forward to going to see The Police.

Then I went on a few websites and the tickets were only available to members of ther fan club at 1st. When the common folk were allowed to buy, tickets started near 100 fucking dollars for shit seats.

I got your CDs guys, go fuck your mothers.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
$100 bucks for just Ozzy and Rob Zombie, that's some fucked up shit. Considering I paid $50 bucks for floor seats to see Ozzfest 97.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
$100 bucks for just Ozzy and Rob Zombie, that's some fucked up shit. Considering I paid $50 bucks for floor seats to see Ozzfest 97.
Yeah, shit has not gone up much since 97.........lol.........fucking milk has more then doubled for Christ sake. Go to a fucking hockey game, go to a play. Get over it people, shit cost alot.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Yeah, shit has not gone up much since 97.........lol.........fucking milk has more then doubled for Christ sake. Go to a fucking hockey game, go to a play. Get over it people, shit cost alot.
I think you missed point of what I was saying. $50 for great seats to see six bands on the main stage alone. These bands included Pantera,Type O Negative, Ozzy, and the first Black Sabbath reunion. VS 100 bucks just to see two bands. I don't mind shelling out the money, but its got to be worth it.

iSpeakEloquent

Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
but why do u need floor seats? at msg i sat in the 300s and it was just as good, there is no pit at these shows so there is no reason to be down low on the floor unless u wanna pet rob zombie when he runs through the crowd or get drenched in whatever that white shit was that ozzy was spraying all over the crowd.

iSpeakEloquent

Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
Touche sir, I did miss the inflation point you were trying to make. Bottom line, I still wouldn't pay $100 for floor tickets for just two bands.
on the other hand its not really 2 bands, its 1 band and a legend. If you've seen him before then i get ur point but for me i never got a chance to see ozzy ever so 60 bucks was well worth it.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
on the other hand its not really 2 bands, its 1 band and a legend. If you've seen him before then i get ur point but for me i never got a chance to see ozzy ever so 60 bucks was well worth it.
Good point. Since I have seen White Zombie twice and feel that is the better of Rob's two projects and seeing Ozzy already, this isn't a must see for me.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
but why do u need floor seats? at msg i sat in the 300s and it was just as good, there is no pit at these shows so there is no reason to be down low on the floor unless u wanna pet rob zombie when he runs through the crowd or get drenched in whatever that white shit was that ozzy was spraying all over the crowd.
I am a fancy man and I like fancy seats. If I am going to a show and I can sit 10 rows back on the floor for 100 or sit in the uppers for 60, it is a no brainer for me. Now if those floor seats are half way back or worse, keep them and I will save the bucks and sit high.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Uh, almost every single concert/play/sporting event is over $100 bucks now.
I went to 3 concerts last year...all floor tickets...all under $65 a piece. Killswitch Engage, Chevelle and Breaking Benjamin. Not small, unknown talent either. They just don't ass **** their fans for every dime they can get. I hope fucking Sharon's greedy fingers fucking rot off. Ozzy's not a main stage draw anymore.

iSpeakEloquent

Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
I went to 3 concerts last year...all floor tickets...all under $65 a piece. Killswitch Engage, Chevelle and Breaking Benjamin. Not small, unknown talent either. They just don't ass **** their fans for every dime they can get. I hope fucking Sharon's greedy fingers fucking rot off. Ozzy's not a main stage draw anymore.
don't compare those mediocre, won't be around in 5 years, acts to ozzy osbourne who has been around since 1968

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Ozzy has to pay for that floor mounted TelePrompTer somehow. It's not like he hasn't been singing Paranoid for 40 years. Oh, wait....

Fuck Sharon for forcing him to do this still.

iSpeakEloquent

Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
Why pay $100 to hear Ozzy fuck up his classic songs?
like i said earlier in this thread, its for the experience of seeing a legend that ive never seen before.

i used to agree with the notion that sharon is making him do it but to honestly tell u he looks like he's having a blast on stage whether he can sing or not. Ive seen recordings of older live shows and he def. looks like he enjoys it more now then he did then (of course he was probably high as all hell then)