Our Laws are fucked up.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
This blew my mind... but its been confirmed by three lawyers.

A friend of mine is going through a divorce. He has two children and has been with her since the age of 16.. now 40.... two children 12 & 7....

She is leaving him for some clownface that we grew up with... Now the creepy part... the 7 year old looks kinda like the guy. Theres a strong possibility in hindsight this kid might not be my buddies. Ok, terrific.. prove paternity and its over, hes that guys kid,, end of story. NOPE!

Apparently you have 90 days to prove paternity... after that like in my boys situation... your fucked..Since he just figured the kid was his.. ( Why not) married, no reason to believe his wife was a worthless cheating cunt yet.
he has to continue to pay child support as if the kid is his still ( YES IM SERIOUSE)
In the eyes of the law, for the best interest of the child he is to continue to be the father in his life, and yes that includes child support..

If you thing im shitting you check it out.

Its gotta be the most fucked up law ive ever heard of.

Jan 6, 2006
Moral of the story : Wear condoms and pull out.

Jan 6, 2006
OK, new moral.

Murder is sometimes apt.

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
Oct 14, 2004
What goods that do you when some other dude gets her pregnant genius?
youll know that theres almost 0% chance youre the one who got her pregnant and double check paternity.

augiep38

Aug 9, 2005
Yep - this is the case everywhere and liberals think it is absolutely acceptable. They all use the argument of "best interest of the child".

This is why women get no respect and end up face down in the river or in the wood chipper. They are all gung ho to be equal until a divorce happens and then some man is supposed to support them for the rest of their life. Child support payments are bullshit too. I believe you should support your child, but the dollar figures these judges impose are ridiculous. The worst cases are where they impose college fees as if higher education is a unalienable right.

I have told my wife if we ever split up she only gets what is hers or she ends up in the river.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Its criminal to make you pay for a kid thats not even fucking yours. Its so fucked up, I cant even believe it still.

WTF is wrong with these people making these laws?

thats l;ike me saying hey judge, can i get that rich guy over there to pay for my kid? Well sure its in the best interest of the child.... hey buddy, pay for this kid, or ill put you in jail... WTF

P.S liz n B54 the true moral of this story is .... even if you know its your kid,,,, get it checked within 90 days...Just in case.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
It's quite simple. Get a paternity test. When you find out the kid is not yours sit down with him and say "I'm not really your daddy. Go ask mommy what the words 'cheating cunt' mean"

Every birthday card from that point on should be signed "I would have put money in this card if I were really your dad"

No, it doesn't keep you from paying the child support but it will make you feel better.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
It's quite simple. Get a paternity test. When you find out the kid is not yours sit down with him and say "I'm not really your daddy. Go ask mommy what the words 'cheating cunt' mean"

Every birthday card from that point on should be signed "I would have put money in this card if I were really your dad"

No, it doesn't keep you from paying the child support but it will make you feel better.
Your evil. Sad thing is he loves the kid and his real dad is a scumbag... so he just decided fuckit raise him as his own. the only question about weather to let the cat out of the bag was could he save substancial cash by outing the bastard child.
So I guess in a fucked up way,, the law works...

but its still so fucking wrong.

MonkeyTits

Jun 20, 2005
Simple cost analysis.

[assume that child is not his]

If you can afford to pay for it, live with it, and bitch on the internet about it.

If you can't then execute the bitch. Find the lawyer that made this happen, cut his wife's head off and force him to watch. Then cut off his hands and feet and throw them in the wood chipper. Let him live. For the scumbag dude who now owes child support, get every last dollar out of him, and then kill him. With acid. Then run off to Vegas and binge-drink to death.

Start off in the next life with a little more foresight.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama

You better check the law before outing the bastard child as not yours, in some states, if you do, they can arrest you.

joefrombklyn

Jan 29, 2006
brooklyn, ny
fucken law is a joke even criminal law it used to be innocent untill proven guilty now its guilty until proven innocent!!!
good luck seriously to ur friend i feel for him and any other guy.. its a womens world when it comes to the courts!!! fucken pisses me off!

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
In Norway, the maximum prison sentence you can get for murder is 21 years.

I like Norway.:icon_cool

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
This same sort of thing happened to a really good friend of mine, only in reverse.

She had slept with her room mate one drunken night while her boyfriend and her were broken up for a couple of weeks. She and her boyfriend get back together, they assume the kid's his, and raise it together.

Fast forward 4 years the old room mate sees the kid, thinks it looks like him and sues for custody. Court orders paternity, turns out to be the room mates, but the law in Texas is 3 years so he loses.

I like Texas's version better than 90 days though, I mean, what the hell kind of consciousness does a 3 month old have? A 3 year old I can see.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
Wether or not the kid is his he still raised him as his own for the last twelve years. To that child your buddy is his father. It's not just genes that create "your" child it's also how you raised him. Your buddy needs to be a man and continue to raise that child as his own. If that means paying child support so be it. The guy should be pissed off at himself for not taking care of his wifes' needs and forcing her to find comfort with another man.

sued

Now you know
Sep 2, 2004
Montclair.NJ
Glenn, doesn't this friend of yours love the 7 year old? Yes, he might be someone else's but he never suspected otherwise before. He thought he was his. I can understand not wanting to give the woman money but do you really stop loving someone because he might not be his? Maybe I am missing something in this and I DO get the part about not wanting to take care of a woman who cheated but this child was "his" until recently....that biy knows only your friend is his dad. Sometimes it is better not to think too much about who the law takes better care of but how to take better care of the kids...

Just my opinion.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Maybe that Benoit fellow was on to something...

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
i've heard about this law before. one of the main reasons your friend will pay child support is because he raised the 7 year old as "his" son, so there's a bond between father & son. I read about this law a few years back that involved a kid that was 13 or 14. The child was proven to be someone else child but the father had to pay child support & pay for the kids college. Yes it's a screwed up law but if your freind , this boys "father" doesn't pay child support, no one will.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
As much as the bbboys hate Tubby Tom Leykis (that's all that was on when I had a four month stint out in LA) he dealt with this topic a lot on his show. He gave lots of sources for Southern CA lawyers and organizations looking to get this law changed. I give him props for that.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
May 12, 2007
1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, Illinois, 60613
Yeah, you are totally right. That law sucks. These bullshit laws just support the idea that it's better not to get married. If you don't get married, then you are only liable for children that CAN be scientifically proven to be yours.