Our little destruction video

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Yes, it should go into the stickied post, but it took us a little longer to put this video together then we hoped, but we didn't want people to miss it so I wanted to give outr video it's own thread for you to enjoy.

Big thanks to VirusInNH for all of the video editting, creative input, and well spent time.

Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qLA-2DnbhQE

there we go

[yt]qLA-2DnbhQE[/yt]

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Sir,

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Fan-Fucken-Tastic!

Bravo to all involved!

StonerJack

My amp goes to 11
That was fanfuckingtastic, the news crawl was a great touch.

Rumrunner

bring back the walkover
Great job! Love the decapitation

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Burger

Fuck ALL Forms of Censorship
Incredible! I loved the scrolling news bar at the bottom too. Job well done!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bralio

Waddle-doodle
I will now have "durka durka durka, mohammed jihad" running through my head all day... thank you very much for that.

Nice job all around, very well done.

You are a genius, sir.
Brilliant. I think I even squirted a little ass juice out from the flatulence released during the gales of laughter.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
This was truely inspired. Parody of one of those tapes to explain how everyone's freedom is currently under attack. The execution scene was the money shot.

durka durka durk durka....

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Durka durka durka jihad to all!

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Nice video, but I wanna shove a "durka durka shurpa" up your ass...

T

TAFKACM

Great job...but I think it would be even better if you used actual Arab speakers...

Agreed. It was very funny, but the Team America-esque "durka durka Mohammed Jihad" overlay got old REALLY fast.

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
Good job, another innocent unit DIES..and for what? it never lied to you, it was only acting out its orders from XM. They no not what they have done.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Agreed. It was very funny, but the Team America-esque "durka durka Mohammed Jihad" overlay got old REALLY fast.
To pull aside the curtain, my acting was sooo awful and my delivery sooo dull and uninspired in the original shoot, I decided we had to do something to save it, "durka durka" was my inspiration and made it better then we could have ever hoped.

another innocent unit DIES..and for what? it never lied to you, it was only acting out its orders from XM. They no not what they have done.
and more death is on the way. I just received two XM units through ebay, both are on death row and will be executed in horrific manners until we get an on air apology from the XM execs. The executions shall continue.

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
'Sherpa la Durka durka!'
O & A always win in the end!
Bravo Gentlemen, Bravo.

S

spiceman

Yea Boyyyzzzzzz.. Hell Of A Job!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaa Hooooo

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
man, some of the shit on the news crawl actually made me do a spit-take with my fucking lemonade. thanks :)

meh mmeh maahhh meh

very very funny, had to watch it twice so I could read the news crawl, I'm still laughing