Overwatch 5.24

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Bastion was way OP in the first invite weekend I got in. That was fun mowing teams down out of the starting area.
He's still pretty OP. There's a corner on Hollywood that he just sets up shop on. Can't kill him easily. Easy top rank.

Saw one match where this guy had Tracer down pat hard. Triple blink over a tank at full hp. Just done.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
He's still pretty OP. There's a corner on Hollywood that he just sets up shop on. Can't kill him easily. Easy top rank.

Saw one match where this guy had Tracer down pat hard. Triple blink over a tank at full hp. Just done.
Fuck Tracer and everyone who plays her well.

Yesterdays Hero

Fuck Tracer and everyone who plays her well.
I think a well played Hanzo is better than Tracer. Depends who's at the controls.

Reaper in the middle of the other team using his ulti. 4 in one ability. Bullshit...

Game is worth the $40.

Last edited:

Yesterdays Hero

The Americas

• 4:00 p.m. PDT on May 23
  • 5:00 p.m. MDT on May 23
  • 6:00 p.m. CDT on May 23
  • 7:00 p.m. EDT on May 23
  • 8:00 p.m. ADT on May 23
  • 8:00 p.m. BRT on May 23
  • 8:30 p.m. NDT on May 23
  • 7:00 a.m. SGT on May 24
  • 9:00 a.m. AEST on May 24
  • 1:00 a.m. NZST on May 24
Pretty fucking excited.

Yesterdays Hero

I hate people who are good with Genji. And those pictures reminded me that I need all the Overwatch pops.
If there's figures like that, I'm all in. All 21 would make for a great fucking collectable.

Genji is so difficult to use properly. There's a metric shit ton of potential there.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
If there's figures like that, I'm all in. All 21 would make for a great fucking collectable.

Genji is so difficult to use properly. There's a metric shit ton of potential there.

And fuck Genji. McCree too with the stun grenade.

Yesterdays Hero

And fuck Genji. McCree too with the stun grenade.
I hate those Pop toys. Fuck that nonsense. If you're getting anything close to an action figure, you go big with mass detail.

Still in the packages.

I've a disturbing number of action figures. Still in the box and stored safely away, like a proper dork. Threw in the towel in the early 2000's.

Or take a dick in the ass whilst clutching those Pop! figures.

If you hate on Genji, might as well hate that broken fuckface Reaper too.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
I hate those Pop toys. Fuck that nonsense. If you're getting anything close to an action figure, you go big with mass detail.

Still in the packages.

I've a disturbing number of action figures. Still in the box and stored safely away, like a proper dork. Threw in the towel in the early 2000's.

Or take a dick in the ass whilst clutching those Pop! figures.

If you hate on Genji, might as well hate that broken fuckface Reaper too.
Pops can double as butt plugs. I heard....

Yesterdays Hero

And she's up and running. Start your engines.

Last edited:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
So this is a first person shooty, right? Timer starts and everyone kills each other?