Owen Wilson Attempts Suicide

FAngel

I Drink YOUR Milkshake!
Mar 2, 2005
Bethlehem, PA
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!

Actor Owen Wilson was hospitalized after attempting suicide, sources tell the NATIONAL ENQUIRER and Star magazine exclusively.

Wilson was transported to St. John’s hospital in Santa Monica , Calif. on Sunday, August 26, by ambulance. Sources tell the ENQUIRER and Star that he sliced his left wrists and took an indeterminate amount of pills.

He was discovered by a family member who summoned help.

Police and an ambulance responded to a 911 call from Owen’s house around noon on Sunday.

His wrist was sutured and bandaged at the hospital.

The ENQUIRER and Star broke the story of Owen’s hospitalization earlier Sunday and revealed that he was being transferred from St. John’s after being stabilized. The publications learned that he was going to be detoxed.

Owen was brought in to St. John’s in very serious condition. Police were on the scene immediately as was a criminal defense attorney, believed to be working for Wilson. Some of Owen’s family was with him.

Wilson was stabilized at St. John’s.

More on this story as it develops…
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/owen_wilson_hospitalized/celebrity/64164

The fuck does he have to be depressed about? Little bitch.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Yeah, his life is rough, with all the money and fucking the hot women and what not.................

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
maybe tired of looking at his crooked nose or finding out kate hudson is banging some other hollywood hot shot.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I was going to make a whole post about how shitty my life has been lately, how fucking depressed I have been, thought about doing something stupid but haven't, but fuck it. Too bad this worthless shit wasn't successful.

Dumb Fuck probably went across the wrist instead of down it.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Yeah, his life is rough, with all the money and fucking the hot women and what not.................
Why is depression so hard for people to get?

Wait, this mother fucker was Dupree? Fuck him, let him rot.

PunchYourself187

I, The Operator
Apr 24, 2004
I like Owen Wilson. He's not someone that I would imagine would have a problem with depression. He's co-written a bunch of my favorite movies and I love his work in the Wes Anderson films. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Those of you who think fame and money solve depression don't need to look much further than Jimmy (or a lot of your favorite comics for that matter). It's not something that just wipes away when sex and money become readily available. It's more like a feeling of searching for something and not being able to find it - and all of your emotions tend to be amplified so even the smaller pitfalls seem like it's raining shit. It's also something that you never really beat, but if you're lucky, you can get distracted frequently enough that it becomes less of a factor.

Most of the people who have it aren't walking around going "woah is me" all the time either and none of them are happy or proud to have it - especially considering the stigma that's attached to it.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
Does anyone here even believe the fucking enquirer and star magazine. As for now Drudge just says he's in the hospital. next you'll be telling me he was impregnated by batboy.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
Does anyone here even believe the fucking enquirer and star magazine. As for now Drudge just says he's in the hospital. next you'll be telling me he was impregnated by batboy.

One thing about the Enquirer and Star - they tend to actually have a lot more truth than people think. They do have some lawyers out there. I think what separates these tabloids from mainstream publications is that they probably use less sources. i.e. if a crackpot makes a false accusation, the tabloids might run it without intimating the person's a nut.

I once wrote a thesis about Drudge (before he was a household name). I sent it to him and he insulted me, before acknowledging i'd do well in journalism.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
depression sucks... but what seriously has thistwat to be depressed about? a few bucks would end mine in a pen stroke.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
My favorite line from any movie comes Ron Livingston in "Swingers."

"Mikey, you only look at the things you don't have. What about all the things you do have? It's sunny every day here. We made it. We are here!"

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I would not shed a tear if he passed! Cause.... I care.....wait, no I don't

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Owen Wilson gets dried out, mags say
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2007/08/27/2007-08-27_owen_wilson_gets_dried_out_mags_say-2.html
Monday, August 27th 2007, 4:00 AM

"Wedding Crashers" star Owen Wilson was taken by ambulance to a Los Angeles-area hospital yesterday for "dehydration" and will go to a detox facility, according to reports.

A relative called 911 upon finding the comedy star stumbling around a Santa Monica, Calif., street about noon yesterday, the National Enquirer and Star magazine reported.

Santa Monica cops would not confirm the report, but released a statement saying they responded to "assist the Santa Monica Fire Department paramedics with a medical aid call in the 900 block of 23rd St."

Quoting unnamed sources, Star and the Enquirer reported Wilson sliced his left wrist and took an indeterminate amount of pills.

Wilson, 38, was taken by ambulance to St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica, but later transferred to an undisclosed hospital.

A source said Wilson's brother Luke Wilson was spotted last night at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

The publications quoted a source saying that Owen Wilson was officially diagnosed as "dehydrated," but will go through detox.

Wilson recently ended a brief romance with actress Kate Hudson.

NY Daily News says it was only 'dehydration'...but why go through detox for that??

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
..he sliced his left wrists and took an indeterminate amount of pills.

he didn't even slit them right - only superficial wounds. He probably went horizontally across the wrist instead of vertically. Either that or he used a butter knife.

In all seriousness, I hope he gets the help he needs. We can laugh and joke around all we want, but depression sucks and when it gets to the point where you think your life is just not worth living it's even worser. Not to be a downer but I have first hand knowledge ... good thing I didn't know the right way to do it was vertically 13 years ago

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Well, I guess now I can't feel too bad about being depressed myself. I mean, he's a movie star who was banging Kate Hudson... he's the butterscotch stallion for cripe's sake.

If I was eating Kate hudson's dumper I'd have nothing to be depressed about.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Maybe he actually watched "You, Me, And Dupree."

Can't blame him for that shit...

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Maybe he should of tried to kill himself they way his look alike did

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
The guy's always smiling in pictures so he must be happy. I'm going with false.

He does have a major coke problem though, a friend saw him at a party. Maybe he OD'd on coke and it got misreported as pills.