OWS Protesters Caught Dumping Piss/Shit in Public Places.

Josh_R

Yeah, these guys are just like the Tea Party...:rolleyes:

OWS protester caught on video dumping human waste in lower Manhattan plaza
Philadelphia man arrested

BY JOE KEMP / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 6:19 PM

Cops flushed an Occupy Wall Street protester after he was caught on surveillance video dumping human waste in two downtown Manhattan locations, police said.

The stomach-turning footage, released by police Wednesday, shows the group of demonstrators pouring containers full of human urine and feces into an open-air plaza on the corner of Nassau and Cedar streets on March 14.

About 20 minutes later, one of the suspects emptied a bucket of the foul concoction into a Chase ATM vestibule on Water St.

Jordan Brooks Amos, 25, of Philadelphia, was picked up two days later after a witness called in the getaway car’s license plate, police said.

Amos — who sources said was in charge of delivering food to protesters — was charged with unlawful possession of noxious matter and driving without a license. Cops also found a stun gun inside his vehicle.

Police are still hunting for at least two more people who helped Amos lug the rancid matter.
video: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...1048469#ooid=liaGE4NDpGD5VTVWA5yMohV9I35CuRwF

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Our local Occupy fellows were wiping their shit on the US Bank windows across from the courthouse. They caught a couple, and one said it was because they were charging fees for debit cards. Of course he can't tell the difference between US Bank and Bank of America.

Josh_R

Wonder of Nancy Pelosi still thinks these guys are just swell?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Funny how the White House and most of the libtard press suddenly has nothing positive to say about the OWS "movement" anymore. I guess it's no longer helpful to them. Sort of how like Cindy Sheenan had 15 minutes of fame before she became a burden and was dumped.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Sweet merciful Jesus I had almost forgotten about these fucking hippies.

Is it that time of year again?

caniseeyourtaint

Passive agressive douche
It's a shame it was such a mild winter. I really had hoped some would have frozen to death.

Floyd1977

Wonder what they were all doing with their piss and shit up until today?

MTJonny

Donator
I decided to stroll down to see the Denver Occupiers and it was the strangest thing. They were running around insulting everyone and threatening to box them.

twiggy

Livin the Dream!!!
I'm not so sure this PR campaign is going to win the support they were hoping for.