PAC [Mega-Merged]

Anyone else having trouble accessing the People Against Censorship website? I keep getting a message about server problems
Heh. I hope it's because of too many hits. It's a good problem to have.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Has a message about some problems with the hosting company now.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
not the first time it's happenned, no idea why though

now it goes to a new site, and says
peopleagainstcensorship.org
This domain name has just been registered.

did they lose the old host??? news at 11?

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
HTG didnt pay the electric bill...

G

grvysopper

what the hell does dating 4 wealthy men have to do w/censorship

alt130

Frunkis.net
Maybe the webhost smelled an opportunity for irony.

If the stern fans had any passion, it would have been a great opportunity for them to buy the domain, and forward it to the Howard100 Homepage..

Good thing it wasn't as chep and easy to buy up domains in 1996.

greensnacks

ihatethisplace

God hates overachievers
if they're going to the .org, that's a good sign. non-profit status is huge. deb and franklyn must be making headway. and i blame the whites.

elitemrp

If the stern fans had any passion, it would have been a great opportunity for them to buy the domain, and forward it to the Howard100 Homepage..

Good thing it wasn't as chep and easy to buy up domains in 1996.
Howso? Back then it was like $75 and you had to fill this bigass contract and email it with special codes and stuff in the subject so the one registrar at the time (internic/network solutions) could register it.

Now you can enter your name, address, credit card and domain on one of hundreds (or thousands) of registrars and get a domain for $5-$15.

I must have something to do with the change from .com to .org:icon_wink

Sorry guys. Apparently our last server sucked a big something or other, so we had to change, and the transfer has been taking longer then usual. I"m told we're halfway there and will be up 100% tomorrow. Thanks so much for the patience!!! And again, i'm sorry.

But if you want to check out some new press about PAC, I did an article with FMQB. http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=165762

:)

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Sorry guys. Apparently our last server sucked a big something or other, so we had to change, and the transfer has been taking longer then usual. I"m told we're halfway there and will be up 100% tomorrow. Thanks so much for the patience!!! And again, i'm sorry.

But if you want to check out some new press about PAC, I did an article with FMQB. http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=165762

:)
Thanks fer the update Deb...

Special Eddie

I'M A VIOLENT EXTREMIST!
Thanks for the update Deb.
I thought we may have to start a new group called "People Against Censoring PeopleAgainstCensorship"