Pack Of Teens Attack!!!! TNB!

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
Sep 14, 2004
South Jersey
Link

Mel Gibson description of this "pack" is on the money.

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) -
Authorities says a pack of roving teens waged a two-minute crime spree that left five people robbed and beaten following a concert in New Jersey's largest city.

The wave of violence broke out as nearly 20,000 people left Newark's Prudential Center after Saturday's Red Hot Chili Peppers show.

Three teenagers and two adults were targeted, including a 23-year-old Pennsylvania man, who suffered a fractured eye socket.

Newark Police Director Samuel DeMaio tells The Star-Ledger of Newark the suspects appeared to be a band of 10 or 15 "thugs." No arrests have been made.

Prudential Center officials say they wish the victims a speedy recovery, and praised the work of the Newark Police Department

DeMaio tells the newspaper 23 officers were assigned on Saturday, despite the city ordering a recent reduction.

Chin nuts

Your breath smells like a dead baby's coffin.
Mar 17, 2006
Island Park, NY
Only way I'd go there if it's a day event. They all be sleeping then.

GrimSanity

Jun 23, 2005
but but there making newark better /sarcasm. newark sucks. the only way to make it better is burn it down and start over. the animals shoot at us in the ER and outside the hospital fuck you people.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
but but there making newark better /sarcasm. newark sucks. the only way to make it better is burn it down and start over. the animals shoot at us in the ER and outside the hospital fuck you people.
Never heard of an animal shooting someone. Possible, I suppose.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
They were mad that RHCP didn't play "Under the Bridge"