Package Thieves vs Glitter Bomb Trap

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Only way this would be better is if it blew anthrax all over the thieves.

Saw this earlier today, he should have had the fart spray on continuous blast.

I understand the cruel and unusual and all that but people who steal should get both hands smashed by a sledge hammer.

5skin

Somewhere on Molly Ringwald
Is this what we've become?!
What happened to a simple box of chicken bones and an empty pack of Kools?!

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
What I want to know is if this many people are stealing his shit why does he live there? What an awful neighborhood.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
The theives really are a bunch of sparkling wiggles now

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
What I want to know is if this many people are stealing his shit why does he live there? What an awful neighborhood.
You've got it backwards. He lives in a nice neighborhood. The package-stealing apes target the nice neighborhoods, because that's where the good shit is sitting out on the front porch for the taking.

I've got a Ring doorbell, and it has a "neighborhood watch" thing you can join. The other people in the neighborhood will send out alerts when fuckery is afoot, and I've seen dozens of clips of BLACK PEOPLE(every single fucking time) stealing boxes off porches.

Trust me, they're not coming to my neighborhood to pull their niggetry because it's an awful neighborhood.

There was one neeg that was walking around a neighborhood with a leaf blower. He was pretending to be a landscaper vacuuming leaves off people's porches. What he was doing was picking up boxes and putting them in the leaf blower bag.

Last edited:

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Ingenious thieving skills even if no really believes he's a landscaper. Almost all scrapers of the land are brown people around here.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
You've got it backwards. He lives in a nice neighborhood. The package-stealing apes target the nice neighborhoods, because that's where the good shit is sitting out on the front porch for the taking.

I've got a Ring doorbell, and it has a "neighborhood watch" thing you can join. The other people in the neighborhood will send out alerts when fuckery is afoot, and I've seen dozens of clips of BLACK PEOPLE(every single fucking time) stealing boxes off porches.

Trust me, they're not coming to my neighborhood to pull their niggetry because it's an awful neighborhood.

There was one neeg that was walking around a neighborhood with a leaf blower. He was pretending to be a landscaper vacuuming leaves off people's porches. What he was doing was picking up boxes and putting them in the leaf blower bag.
Note how it uses tools almost showing signs of sentience...

Last edited:

jnoble

Why don't people get some sort of heavy lockbox on their porches that can't be carried off and has a lid that UPS or FEDEX can lock after delivery? Do such things exist?

jnoble

Note how it use tools almost showing signs of sentience...
Spotting packages on a porch triggers the "see object take object" GIBSMEDAT instinct

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Why don't people get some sort of heavy lockbox on their porches that can't be carried off and has a lid that UPS or FEDEX can lock after delivery? Do such things exist?
I came up with a better answer: Have packages delivered to work.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
It's called a "House," and nobody wants to give the UPS and FEDEX apes a key. :haha7:

ysr50

Donator
Amazon has already announced a climate controlled lockbox that perishable groceries and packages can be dropped in with a one time code for the delivery guy. It looks like a freezer you'd have in your garage with a number pad on it. They've also proposed a doorbell with a number pad that will unlock your front door so your absolutely trustworthy contractor delivery guy can access your home to drop your stuff inside. Amazon has hit a wall in their expansion, if they can't figure out how to ensure our stuff won't be stolen before we can get it orders are going to drop off drastically. If the only way to ensure you'll get your stuff is to have it shipped to your workplace that negates a large portion of the population. The sad thing is even with Ring doorbells providing ID of the thieves the police will not do anything.

The sad thing is even with Ring doorbells providing ID of the thieves the police will not do anything.
So much this, it's like paying for monitoring from an alarm company. Just because you play $40 or more a month you think the police are going to get there in enough time to do anything.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
The Unabomber's job would be so easy if he was working today.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I don't kid myself that my Ring doorbell is going to get any scumbag arrested, but I do like the fact that the Ring systems provide irrefutable proof of certain realities that make liberals weep bitter tears.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Amazon has already announced a climate controlled lockbox that perishable groceries and packages can be dropped in with a one time code for the delivery guy. It looks like a freezer you'd have in your garage with a number pad on it. They've also proposed a doorbell with a number pad that will unlock your front door so your absolutely trustworthy contractor delivery guy can access your home to drop your stuff inside. Amazon has hit a wall in their expansion, if they can't figure out how to ensure our stuff won't be stolen before we can get it orders are going to drop off drastically. If the only way to ensure you'll get your stuff is to have it shipped to your workplace that negates a large portion of the population. The sad thing is even with Ring doorbells providing ID of the thieves the police will not do anything.
Their localized lockboxes have promise. I'd rather drive five minutes out of my way to pick up a package at a 24 hour lockbox than leave it on my porch. They are testing them at some college campuses right now, but have said they plan on putting them in apartment complexes.

Had something rerouted to a Fedex store because shipper was requiring a signature for it. They didn't even ask for ID if you could tell them the last few digits of the tracking number and recipients name.