Painful obsessive thoughts

Are you stuck with any painful obsessive thoughts?

I am getting into plastics, thermosets mostly. I constantly think about a drop of epoxy getting on my eye, trying to wash it out but only getting some washed out. It solidifies on my eye and I have to peel it off, tearing off some of my eye.

When I was in 5th grade all day long for months I would think about getting a papercut on my dick. I thought about it so much that my dick hurt.

taban

Broken teeth. I'll leave it at that.
i have a lot of dreams about having my teeth fall out or get shattered. makes me cringe. teeth, eye, and nail stuff really gets me bad.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
i have a lot of dreams about having my teeth fall out or get shattered. makes me cringe. teeth, eye, and nail stuff really gets me bad.
I used to get that all the time. The best was when I woke up from dreaming about that and it actually happened.

I obsess about having a heart attack. If I hear a heartbeat or even concentrate on my own, I have a mini panic attack. If I came across one of those surgery shows on tv and actually saw a heart I would probably drop dead.

I used to get that all the time. The best was when I woke up from dreaming about that and it actually happened.

I obsess about having a heart attack. If I hear a heartbeat or even concentrate on my own, I have a mini panic attack. If I came across one of those surgery shows on tv and actually saw a heart I would probably drop dead.
That is my obession as well, I wish I could fucking shake it. Even when I go to the gym, it is always in the back of mind that I am going to drop dead right there and then.

At least I know I'm not the only whacko.... :action-sm

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
i get the teeth thing too. sometimes in the morning when i first open my eyes i have to just look to make sure theyre there intact. weird shit, but i believe its when youre stressing about stuff.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho

Yeah... I've had dreams where my teeth fall out as well. It's ridiculous.

blazin

3 weeks ago I was using an angle grinder and it jammed up, kicked out of my hand and got me in the face.

10 stitches

I constantly rethink the situation and think about if it hit my eye, my neck or whatever....it gives me panic attacks.

So what you're saying is if I didn't have HIV more women would let me cum in them. Interesting, I'll get some tylenol and test that out.

You guys might be grinding your teeth in your sleep and that triggers the dream. Kind of like when you've been drinking and you dream about urinating and when you wake up - ooh, you wet yourself.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
i'm always thinking someone will stab me in the spine. and i'll hear and feel the blade hit it and twist. it will reverberate throughout my head and then... nothing.

----

i think it stems from having a spinal tap at the emergency room, when i was abour 19-20. i can't shake that shit from mey head. and its been 8 years or so.

When I was in 5th grade all day long for months I would think about getting a papercut on my dick. I thought about it so much that my dick hurt.

You really shouldn't be jerking so close to the centerfold. ;)

I have the heart attack phobia too. I had a panic attack about it once so I pounded beers until it passed.

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
stuff like running your nails through a chalk board gets me. I think about it alot.

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
when i was younger i used to have the recurring dream of watching a woman dig her high heel into the soft spot of a babys head. bloody custardy shit would come out of it. i never quite got that dream but i always woke up feeling sick.

MJMANDALAY

when i was younger i used to have the recurring dream of watching a woman dig her high heel into the soft spot of a babys head. bloody custardy shit would come out of it. i never quite got that dream but i always woke up feeling sick.
Now the Hottness comes into the thread:clap::clap:

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
I have had a tooth shatter in my mouth. I am always worrying about it happening again.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
i obsess over fights/arguments/confrontations ive had with people over the years, i re live them over and over. another thing is falling, i used to clime a lot at my old job and was constantly afraid of falling and hurting myself, now even when im just walking im afraid of falling and hurting my self even though i never fell at work. its crazy, im not afraid of heights, but im afraid of falling even just tripping and tipping over

I had a little cholesterol/b.p. thing,and I told the doctor about my buddy who says he'll eat whatever he wants and don't care if he drops dead at 50.Doctor told me "it could be worse than dieing" I said WTF? Doc says "guy told me the same thing once,6 months later he has a stroke,now he's in a home with a diaper full of shit." Now I get a fucking headache I'm thinking stroke.Fuck.

taban

You guys might be grinding your teeth in your sleep and that triggers the dream. Kind of like when you've been drinking and you dream about urinating and when you wake up - ooh, you wet yourself.
oddly enough i`m the only person in my house who aint a chronic tooth grinder. :icon_surp

taban

something i totally forgot to mention. every time i close a window or a door i think of that movie where the window slammed shut on the kids hands and jammed, and he was bleeding all over.. amityville horror maybe? and i constantly picture my fingernails being crushed and broken, and my hands stuck and bleeding. drives me fucking crazy. :icon_redf

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
something i totally forgot to mention. every time i close a window or a door i think of that movie where the window slammed shut on the kids hands and jammed, and he was bleeding all over.. amityville horror maybe? and i constantly picture my fingernails being crushed and broken, and my hands stuck and bleeding. drives me fucking crazy. :icon_redf
on that note.
one more i forgot about was that damned scene in stir of echoes, with the girl breaking her nail, by scratching it across the floor, trying to grab at asomething... when it breaks three-fourths of the way back to her skin, i almost lost it... that one single scene has bothered me for years. and i always think how i would like to see that happen in real life.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
My girlfriend dying. More specifically, her being killed. I can handle a breakup, at least she'd be able to live. I can handle that.And there might be a chance of reconciliation but at the very least she could be happy. But losing her forever, the death of her, her being murdered. Her coffin. Her being buried. The vengenace I'd desire. The complete loss of what matters to me. The feeling of overbearing loneliness that would come with her death. In a bizarre way, maybe I'd prefer her to be murdered. I'd be utterly helpless and unable to do anything about her death because I'm weak and cowardly but the idea of getting revenge of those that had killed her is better than having nothing.

I think about that a lot at work.

I think about a lot of painful, obsessive thoughts but that's the most painful and the one I think about the most.