Paintball Radio War: The Opie and Anthony Show VS. Adam Carolla Morning Show

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff

Do you want to play paintball with our very own Danny against the LA based Adam Carolla Morning Show for a chance to win $5000?

Made possible by the movie War starring Jet Li and Jason Statham. One wants justice, one wants revenge– In theaters august 24th.

Official Contest Rules

O&A "WAR" Contest Rules

OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.

How to Enter the Contest:

The Opie & Anthony Lionsgate “War” contest (“Contest”) entry period will run between 12:00am ET on August 8, 2006 and 11:59pm ET on August 10, 2007 (the “Entry Period”). The “East vs. West Paintball ‘War’” tournament event will take place on Saturday, August 18, 2007 at Wicked Paintball Park in Castaic - 33500 Ridge Route Road in Castaic, CA 91384.

To participate in the contest, Opie and Anthony will direct listeners to go to www.oandawar.com and register for their chance to compete in the East vs. West Paintball on Saturday, August 18, 2007. Listeners will be required to follow the links and instructions to enter and submit your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for the sweepstakes.

The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.

Only one winner per household is permitted in the Contest.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Danny need Roland on his team to mispronounce Bonaduche's name over and over to distract him.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
I'm definately entering. I just got my own apartment and I have barely any money right now. Home Depot pays me barely anything. I bet they pay me 5 cents over minimum wage. I desperately need the money. Plus, Adam Carolla is a douche, and I wanna shoot him with a paintball.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
im still waiting for my fuck you from someone other than some customer service savage,

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Can I use one of my rifles instead of a paintball gun?

Plunkies

Damn wish I could play in this. Is it woodsball or speedball? And can you bring your own gear/paint?

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
The Contest is open to all WXRK and XM listeners and who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the New York tri-state area (New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey).
the tri-state can lick my massachusetts-residing asshole.

bunch of bullshit, ive been playing paintball for over 10 years at this point and i cant enter? GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
The Contest is open to all WXRK and XM listeners and who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the New York tri-state area (New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey).
That makes me sad.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Fucking pissed its only open to people in the tri-state area. I'm sure Danny would like to have me on his team.

Fuck you K-Rock! Boycott K-Rock!

:action-sm

I'm definately entering. I just got my own apartment and I have barely any money right now. Home Depot pays me barely anything. I bet they pay me 5 cents over minimum wage. I desperately need the money. Plus, Adam Carolla is a douche, and I wanna shoot him with a paintball.

Was it mentioned that Carolla would be IN it? I didn't hear that

I REALLY doubt he would

They might be doing a similar contest with fans & one staffer to go against O&A's "team"

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
screw you guys in your tri-state asses.

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
BULLSHIT! I want in on this

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Somebody should dust off Billy Staples so those participating can use him for target practice.

Was it mentioned that Carolla would be IN it? I didn't hear that

I REALLY doubt he would

They might be doing a similar contest with fans & one staffer to go against O&A's "team"
I heard a promo for it in LA yesterday and it's Bonaduce talking, saying he is taking on Danny from the O&A show. So I'm guessing Adam will not be in it.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
I cant believe i won a spot on the team already
WOOOOOO EAST COAST BABY!!

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
I entered but have heard nothing.

I'm a zero.

But damn, I can play paintball.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Can I tweak my gun up to 8000 feet per second?

Eh? Eh? Gimmie those ribs....

Entered...Wouldn't mind a trip to Cali

pike

You will be molested
This is so fucking hack...

yes I realize it probably wasn't O&A's idea.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Fuck this tri state shit. I enterted anyways. They'll save money by flying me from Wisconsin.