Paltalk Promo Codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

savethewave

I am my own worst-case scenario...
Anyone have them? I have checked a couple of sites that post promo codes, but there is nothing recent for Paltalk.

Codes, anyone?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
savethewave said:
Anyone have them? I have checked a couple of sites that post promo codes, but there is nothing recent for Paltalk.

Codes, anyone?
Oh? What have we here? Did you not, my friend, just get through saying, just this morning, that you would have NOTHING to do with Paltalk?

You're a liar! You're a big fat liar! :icon_mrgr

JoeyDVDZ said:
Oh? What have we here? Did you not, my friend, just get through saying, just this morning, that you would have NOTHING to do with Paltalk?

Cut Save some slack. He's not the same person since his AV shaved the goatee!

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Good point. It is very traumatic, shaving a fixture like ones av's goatee. :)

savethewave

JoeyDVDZ said:

I saw BOOBS, dammit! Luscious scoops of gravity-defying, mouth-watering flesh! I was weak!

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
savethewave said:
I saw BOOBS, dammit! Luscious scoops of gravity-defying, mouth-watering flesh! I was weak!
I hear ya. I almost was seduced to the evil Paltalk many years ago by a vixen who showed me much snatch.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Originally Posted by savethewave
Good morning, all.

If it is any consolation, I never intend on paying for pal talk, let alone learn how to use it. Life is too short to learn how to do anything that does not lead to my getting laid.
Just a little reminder in case you had forgotten. :)

Am I an evil bitch?

savethewave

"If I contradict myself, so, I contradict myself.
I am large, I contain multitudes."

-Walt Whitman, "Leaves of Grass/Song of Myself" 1855.

B

BigJackVI

Getting back to the point, does anyone have any codes??

I wanna see the BOOBIES!!

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Then do what other people did and cough up the money. If there were promo codes, don't you think the kind wackbagers would have posted it already?

If you have a credit card you can get a free 2 week trial of the 'blue' level (not the 'extreme' most of us have).

Pm me if you want a link - if i post it here it might be seen as spamming since I would get a referral.

Status
Not open for further replies.