paltalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucci

Bunny_WB: haha my new name for you is "Oldie Hawn"
Balogny Tits said:
I think that she has the best aviator on wackbag (and the nicest breasts around):icon_lol: !
and TY sir! :)

HUMMERJON

good times

I had a great time last night in the fan room and then in Thans room, but i did get to see the usual drama that comes along with being a fan of the show
Everyone needs to be in the "in club" and when a privalged few have a private room some one is always going to feel slighted if not included
Cant we all just get along, bust each others and the civilians balls and of course enjoy our brand of humor... and Titties

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Lucci said:
Didn't you know?? Howard Hughes and I are an item.
Why not? You were both born in the same year, weren't you? :icon_mrgr

pike

You will be molested
Paltalk asplode.

I just got thrown out, and when I try to log in I just get a message saying the server is down.

-Mike

Lucci

SEXHOAGIE said:
Why not? You were both born in the same year, weren't you? :icon_mrgr
You suck long donkey dick.

But I still love ya

G

gravygun8

Wtf

I wish I knew how to join a room but as soon as I get to either of the rooms I get bounced before I can even announce my self as regnar5grp. It would be nice to join the raids and have a base to return to instead of being left to die on the field like the government does to our soldiers.

mongoose

Resident Melissaologist
gravygun8 said:
I wish I knew how to join a room but as soon as I get to either of the rooms I get bounced before I can even announce my self as regnar5grp.
You are not the only one.. I have announced myself numerous times and still get bounced in one of the chats even after typing out a greeting to all. At least The Solipsist would message me and give me a bit of a chance to identify myself. Others seem to find that too much of a bother. I understand that it's probably not personal and that the admins in the rooms have a lot to keep track of, but I suppose I don't think it's too much to ask for those who are bouncing to make sure before they do so.

Just my opinion, run your room as you wish, of course.

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
mongoose said:
You are not the only one.. I have announced myself numerous times and still get bounced in one of the chats even after typing out a greeting to all. At least The Solipsist would message me and give me a bit of a chance to identify myself. Others seem to find that too much of a bother. I understand that it's probably not personal and that the admins in the rooms have a lot to keep track of, but I suppose I don't think it's too much to ask for those who are bouncing to make sure before they do so.

The problem is that we can a bunch of Arabs who come in. The easiest way to not get bounced is to add an obvious O&A reference in your name. Just my 2 cents.

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
Balogny Tits said:
The problem is that we can a bunch of Arabs who come in. The easiest way to not get bounced is to add an obvious O&A reference in your name. Just my 2 cents.
Not a bad sugesstion, Balogny Tits.
I very rarely use pal-talk, but when I do I use the name bb1wackbag.
That automatically lets people know who I am.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
yea what he said .. most people joing are just using thier wackbag name .. as i learned the hard way not everyone knows what a fruit monkey is ..if i ever wanted to go gay my dance card would be full.. all in all its growing like nothing i have ever seen .. i been doing the cam thing for over 7 years this is truly an amazing site and you can enjoy it have fun ...

I like to show up drunk at 2 am. Then, it's so dead no one bothers to bounce you because no one's really there AND if I am, I'm too drunk to remember and feel bad about it.

SILERA POSTED THIS.

Badgun

I'm a fucking tool!
Dugout Doug said:
AGAIN, let me make a point.

I have my own wackbag paltalk room, in there, I have my own rules, I prefer that only wackbaggers come in. I don't want the negative bullshit. I mod my room the way I like, and you can go make your own room. PERIOD

I am however a mod for the Studio cam room. In there the rules are NOT mine. There are bounces that take place. If you are harassing a woman on cam, or if you look like you are an Arab there by mistake (Aparently "Opie" means something in that language) you will be bounced, cus we have limited space, and prefer fans be able to see.

If you are lurking on another board and looking at this, everyone is welcome on the studio cam board. You will not be bounced unless you piss off the owner of the room, or we thought you were an Arab.

What if I'm an Arab and really like the show?

I was on paltalk years ago... signed up again back in October... it can be fun if you hang with the right people... :action-sm

Lucci

Halo Five said:
I was on paltalk years ago... signed up again back in October... it can be fun if you hang with the right people... :action-sm
And we love you Halo!!!

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.
Halo Five said:

Pal Talk is fun and addicting...as long as you are in a room with SOME substance. (i.e. not everyone in there are tools)

Lucci

Knee said:
Pal Talk is fun and addicting...as long as you are in a room with SOME substance. (i.e. not everyone in there are tools)
:action-sm

Taso

Wackbag Elitist
Knee said:
Shit i guess that means you guys dont want me in there.

turdfrgsn

it's a funny name
mongoose said:

why haven't you opened a melissa paltalk room w/24/7 streaming of the goddess?

btw, and for the record, i applaud ant for opening the room, and dd & other baggers for their rooms and, as always, for keeping things interesting (and legit, or at least as legit as possible)
i don't have a cam but even if i did i work when the show's on (and our MOTHERFUCKING firewall started blocking wackbag, hence lack of posts last few months)
however i'm strongly considering getting a cam so i can get in a bagger room at night and see all the wows, get high/drunk w/fellow baggers and enjoy the high-larious hijinx, any cam suggestions would be most welcome

hope all had a merry xmas and will have a hoppy new year

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
turdfrgsn said:
why haven't you opened a melissa paltalk room w/24/7 streaming of the goddess?

btw, and for the record, i applaud ant for opening the room, and dd & other baggers for their rooms and, as always, for keeping things interesting (and legit, or at least as legit as possible)
i don't have a cam but even if i did i work when the show's on (and our MOTHERFUCKING firewall started blocking wackbag, hence lack of posts last few months)
however i'm strongly considering getting a cam so i can get in a bagger room at night and see all the wows, get high/drunk w/fellow baggers and enjoy the high-larious hijinx, any cam suggestions would be most welcome

hope all had a merry xmas and will have a hoppy new year

You do not need a cam to get on paltalk to see everything.

As for a recomendation, the logitech 4000 is nice.

G

gravygun8

not bad

It only took 9 seconds for some douchebag to bounce me tonight from hopeless, I guess they are too elite to accept someone and give them a chance to be human...I say they are KID TOUCHERS

lucky

Shoot the speakers
Huh?

gravygun8 said:
It only took 9 seconds for some douchebag to bounce me tonight from hopeless, I guess they are too elite to accept someone and give them a chance to be human...I say they are KID TOUCHERS

That long huh? They are slipping. And get this I get an invite and then they bounce me when I accept.

G

gravygun8

wtf

if they are trying to make enimies amongst us they are doing well and that is how people get left out to dry when they think they have support.

Status
Not open for further replies.