paltalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

weaselphd

Guest
removed

removed

::MOD EDIT:: Thank you :)
 

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
A few observations about paltalk/wackbag

I have been on the internet since it was only geeks. Paltalk and wackbag are somewhat new concepts to me as I have never intereracted so much with strangers before.

The problem with this medium is that there are no verbal/physical cues like a real life situation. This makes it harder to interact with people at time. Given that O&A are a "non-politically correct" show, many times when we interact with each other we interact in a non-politically correct way.

I am made so many new friends using these two communication tools. There have been times when almost all of us have said things that we may not say in regular conversation. This is because of our common bond (O&A), and we normally assume that all of us will have the same sense of humour.

I want to say that if I have said or made comments which offend anybody, I am sorry (except for Tracey). Any comments I have made were made in fun. The problem is there are no physical clues to pick up on.

I am sure that this is not a problem that only I have faced. I would like to suggest that if any time, somebody says something that offends any other member, we should IM the person to tell them. We are hopefully all decent people who will take this into account.

Again, sorry to anybody offended by my comments. Hopefully we can all enjoy this medium together.

There, those are my 2 cents. Where is my change.
 

hoo cares

Building the perfect mousetrap
Balogny Tits said:
I am made so many new friends using these two communication tools.
I want to say that if I have said or made comments which offend anybody, I am sorry.

The only thing that offended me were the first few words of this quote. Yeesh.. English aready. (Sorry...But God, I have been waiting to do that since somebody busted my no-typing ass last week ):action-sm
 
B

Bakkasan

Guest
Yea Paltalk is great. You log into the live room and get booted just about instantly and banned for 24 hours. I love how warm and welcoming it is. Methinks a few people are a little overzealous with their powers.
 

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
Bakkasan said:
Yea Paltalk is great. You log into the live room and get booted just about instantly and banned for 24 hours. I love how warm and welcoming it is. Methinks a few people are a little overzealous with their powers.
With a name like that, you should be banned!
 

Starman

31 years of parental Disapointment
I like Paltalk alot the only problem is the F-tards that scared the cool people into having an exclussive room. Not that I don't like chatting with the (not as cool and I'm one of them) people in the rooms that will have me But it gets annoying when some of us are there because we are fans and enjoy chatting about the show and we have to deal with 10-15 Jerk-offs begging the one or two girls to flash or show us this or that.

Mind you I enjoy a nice rack as much as the next fella and am quick to complement a nice display when I see one, But unlike radio sidekicks (hoo-hoo!) the girls on Paltalk are not holes if they want to flash cool, if not also cool. The jerks fail to realize that if you scare away all the girls we're stuck jerking it to an O and A sound board (not Cool!)

ok thats my 2 cents feel free to flame this!
 

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
Starman said:
I like Paltalk alot the only problem is the F-tards that scared the cool people into having an exclussive room. Not that I don't like chatting with the (not as cool and I'm one of them) people in the rooms that will have me But it gets annoying when some of us are there because we are fans and enjoy chatting about the show and we have to deal with 10-15 Jerk-offs begging the one or two girls to flash or show us this or that.

Mind you I enjoy a nice rack as much as the next fella and am quick to complement a nice display when I see one, But unlike radio sidekicks (hoo-hoo!) the girls on Paltalk are not holes if they want to flash cool, if not also cool. The jerks fail to realize that if you scare away all the girls we're stuck jerking it to an O and A sound board (not Cool!)

ok thats my 2 cents feel free to flame this!

Goodpoint, except for the "cool" people reference.
 
Ouch.... sorry guys, wasn't trying to 'spam' was honestly just trying to help out the pests in any way I could.
 
sucks

Starman said:
I like Paltalk alot the only problem is the F-tards that scared the cool people into having an exclussive room. Not that I don't like chatting with the (not as cool and I'm one of them) people in the rooms that will have me But it gets annoying when some of us are there because we are fans and enjoy chatting about the show and we have to deal with 10-15 Jerk-offs begging the one or two girls to flash or show us this or that.

Mind you I enjoy a nice rack as much as the next fella and am quick to complement a nice display when I see one, But unlike radio sidekicks (hoo-hoo!) the girls on Paltalk are not holes if they want to flash cool, if not also cool. The jerks fail to realize that if you scare away all the girls we're stuck jerking it to an O and A sound board (not Cool!)

ok thats my 2 cents feel free to flame this!
i used pal talk 5 tomes got kicked 4 times fuck pal talk i earased it of my computer it looks shitty and i refuse 2 fucking pay 4 that shit and getting kicked 4 nothing fuck admin fuck pal talk fuck it all ill wait till they pony up cash for a real fucking stream.o&a im really sad that you cant spend 1% of a days pay to get this shit right
 

Starman

31 years of parental Disapointment
Balogny Tits said:
Goodpoint, except for the "cool" people reference.
Don't get me wrong I understand the reasons behind the other room (maybe I should have said the the more seasoned members instead of Cool People) and alot of my point is that the idiots who harass girls and show members have caused this rift in the fan rooms hopfully the jerks will get bored and move on so those of us who aren't there to Star F@ck! or mistreat Female fans can enjoy ourselves
 
phillip phille

oltsunamicolon said:
i used pal talk 5 tomes got kicked 4 times fuck pal talk i earased it of my computer it looks shitty and i refuse 2 fucking pay 4 that shit and getting kicked 4 nothing fuck admin fuck pal talk fuck it all ill wait till they pony up cash for a real fucking stream.o&a im really sad that you cant spend 1% of a days pay to get this shit right
fuck he even has a streaming picture why cant o&a it just AFUCKING dont make any god damn sense come on bbbbb boys lets get it done..spend a little cash for your fans
 

Starman

31 years of parental Disapointment
oltsunamicolon said:
i used pal talk 5 tomes got kicked 4 times fuck pal talk i earased it of my computer it looks shitty and i refuse 2 fucking pay 4 that shit and getting kicked 4 nothing fuck admin fuck pal talk fuck it all ill wait till they pony up cash for a real fucking stream.o&a im really sad that you cant spend 1% of a days pay to get this shit right
I have been bounced once and that was for tring to enter the Other room w/o invite before I found out I needed an Invite. So you must have done something wrong. As for the guys paying for bandwith a server and the time for someone to run a server so your cheap ass can chat for free I got 3 words for you.


WAAAAH!! WAAAAAH!! WAAAAH!!!
 
If only it werent a pay-ware... I await a free service as Im sure it will be inevitable eventually... Until then, I can get away with just hearing the goings-on.
 
oltsunamicolon said:
fuck he even has a streaming picture why cant o&a it just AFUCKING dont make any god damn sense come on bbbbb boys lets get it done..spend a little cash for your fans
By "he" I assume you are talking about "Hoo Hoo."

Someone ponied up his own cash and upgraded the main paltalk room on hi sown - so one of the bbboys did spend some cash.

Howie has a web cam? How much does it cost - because you ca't even listen to his show via the Sirius streams unlike XM.

I've loved being able to interact with the guys from the show (and fans) and the cost was well worth it to me.
 

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Starman said:
Don't get me wrong I understand the reasons behind the other room (maybe I should have said the the more seasoned members instead of Cool People) and alot of my point is that the idiots who harass girls and show members have caused this rift in the fan rooms hopfully the jerks will get bored and move on so those of us who aren't there to Star F@ck! or mistreat Female fans can enjoy ourselves

let me ask you something beacuse this thread is getting on my nerves.

when there is a crowd of people in a bar obviously friends bullshitting in a corner do you walk over and say hey can we see your tits ..... you would catch the beating or your life.. it aint the cool people its old friends room. some of you are getting some aint.

i love o-n-a i owe them my sanity. but i do not want to hear show clips 24/7.
or practice my immitaion of the show.

i dont wanna see some one oooo like bob kelly come in the room for advice and hear , "where are you gonna be next week" when are you coming to fla" "are you going to say i broke my knee man" yes those and many more i heard that day.

although u have skated around the member bashing this time .

enough with the other room already really it's getting boring if you wanted in the "cool" room the link was up here about 20 times over the past 2 years .... hey just saying...:action-sm
 
Mud Duck said:
If only it werent a pay-ware... I await a free service as Im sure it will be inevitable eventually... Until then, I can get away with just hearing the goings-on.
There was a 'free' service - have been several actually. I used to use CuSeeMe and ran a 'reflector' for a couple of years (the equivalent of a 'room' on Paltalk) - but the bandwidth costs would not make it viable.

If you want to play around go do a search for 'cuseeme free reflector' or some such thing and you can set up one one your own server. Of course then you will need to get everyone to download and install the free client (unlike Paltalk is was Mac compatible as well btw). There is actually a group of people out there still using it as far as I know.
 

houdini

Brought to you by the letters F and U
Really starting to get annoyed w/ some of you bitching about us being "elitist" w/ our room. Doug/Fruitmonkey mentioned this earlier in this thread perfectly using the "bar" scenario. About how if you were in real life lurking around a group of people you wouldn't be welcome.

Last time I'm going to explain this, our room isn't really a public room. Some of us have been on wackback for years, some of us have been on paltalk since 99'. Now we had a room with about 30 or so people that we know each other, in real life we've met. All of the sudden we have 200+ people wanting to crash our room. Most of which are "star fuckers" and can't handle themselves around a person from the show. Meaning they annoy the fuck out of them. Also they annoy the fuck out of us.

We've heard the OnA soundboard, okay we get it you can click a mouse. Welcome to last year when the soundboards came out. Most of you use the car crash on people that tell a good joke because your retarded and don't even know how to use it correctly. So rather than actually talk you use the soundboard as a crutch because you have no conversation skills.

Are we selective? Yes. Can you ever end up coming to the room, most likely not. Is it possible to eventually become friends w/ us, Yes. We just got to get to know you first. Sorry we just don't let complete strangers in. Mostly when they annoy the women of the room. How do we get to know you? Just be yourself and hang out in Anthony's public room or one of the other OnA rooms that have been popping up lately. We're always willing to bring in new people when we get to know you a bit. Until then stay the fuck out. :)

Btw, most of the time we don't even talk about the show as a subject so in actuallity, you probably would rather goto a OnA fan room room.


edit: CHECK OUT THIS THREAD :) http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=37456
 

Dugout Doug

Yeah...well I'm fucking Barb!!!
I am going to close this thread, if another Mod wants to re open it, fine, but its getting WAY too gay for me.

I do not like newbie, old timer bullshit. Everyone on Wackbag is welcome in the room I made. Wackbag Pest Chat.

Just be fucking normal please? Like others said, we have heard the car crashes, sound boards and shit like that. We know Jimmy likes tranny's, we know Ant is in the room, and believe you me, he doesn't want to be STAR FUCKED. He knows you like him, that's why you are there. There are a few girls that are good eggs with flashing, but if you don't know then yet, leave them alone. The internet anonymity is limited when there are cams.

I bounce from my room at will if you suck, sorry, start your own room, they are free. I bounce from the show room according to the rules of the owner of that room.

Now please, stop picking this to death, its becomming embarassing that this thread has gone to this point. We are message board moderators, not parents, if you want to hang and make contacts in paltalk, its not our job to teach you how to conduct yourself. Read Houdini's post, its pretty good, and a few others in here too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top