PalTalker kills himself LIVE on WebCam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of Overide, dumbass od'ed on shrooms while on irc and made the news live on video

[23:13] [OverRide> intrama just hooked me up with an 8th of shrooms

.....an hour and 21 minutes later.....

[02:21] [OverRide> **** this
[02:21] [OverRide> i hate the world
[02:21] [vap0r> word indeed
[02:21] [Desolate> hahahaha
[02:21] [OverRide> i am going to go kill myself
[02:21] [HATER_> gotta hit that **** before its ripe
[02:21] [OverRide> look for me in the news tomorrow
[02:22] [HATER_> really override?
[02:22] [vap0r> pull a ripper,then OverRide
[02:22] [OverRide> im going outside to stabmyself in the chest
[02:22] [HATER_> lotta ppl kill themselves
[02:22] [HATER_> whats gonna be special
[02:22] [HATER_> about ur
[02:22] [HATER_> s
[02:22] [OverRide> you think i am joking
[02:22] [Desolate> r|pper!
[02:22] [HATER_> can you do it on webcam?
[02:22] [OverRide> everybody look for it in the news tomorrow
[02:22] [OverRide> search your hardest
[02:22] [Desolate> hahahaha
[02:22] [Desolate> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[02:22] [OverRide> i live in ohio
[02:22] [zerozero> cool whats the url for the event
[02:22] [Desolate> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
[02:22] [OverRide> mayfield heights
[02:22] [HATER_> go on webcam
[02:22] [OverRide> my name is dan bucci
[02:22] [OverRide> i am going outside to kill myself
[02:23] [OverRide> with my knife

Later roams streets naked, jumps on police car, attacked the cop with a knife and was killed

Story about the guy who sold the kid the shrooms w/ video of the naked kid.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/2388048/detail.html

I had brief internet stardom w/ this story though, I created a entire webpage recreating th events of this using GTA screenshots as a recreation, then posting the ip addresses and nicknames of everyone in that chatroom he was in.

I got a lot of "legal" threats and yanked it after a ton of hittage to it

Sad story sorta, kids still a dumbass in my book though

[FONT=&quot]I hope PalTalk doesn't get into trouble. If theyhad to shut down over this, how will we ever find out what HTG is doing on a minute-by-minutebasis? How will O&A be able to do a show if they aren't distracted? IfPalTalk had to shut down, Tens, maybe even hundreds of fans, wouldn't be ableto leach on to the show for free. What if a bit got going and 20 minutesweren't wasted adjusting the PalTalk cams. Sweet Jeebus, think of theramifications![/FONT]

tripwire519

01/17/99=M/K/E Figure it out....
Ploppy said:
[FONT=&quot]I hope PalTalk doesn't get into trouble. If theyhad to shut down over this, how will we ever find out what HTG is doing on a minute-by-minutebasis? How will O&A be able to do a show if they aren't distracted? IfPalTalk had to shut down, Tens, maybe even hundreds of fans, wouldn't be ableto leach on to the show for free. What if a bit got going and 20 minutesweren't wasted adjusting the PalTalk cams. Sweet Jeebus, think of theramifications![/FONT]

you sir are quite right in your concerns. It truly would be a sad day to see paltalk get shut down... I wouldn't know what to do with myself,, how could I go "e-clubbing" ... heartbreaking... and ugly sluts showing their lopsided tits for the attention of fat slobs... how can I replace that. oh wait every other website.

:icon_evil

I think this guy is on to something ...All the PalTalk people should follow his lead

HumpX

Character Assassin
fuck paltalk. After 2 months of watching people fawn over pecking orders and and an endless march of ego's I'm bailing on the fucking thing. I've been through high-school already.

I met a couple of ok people but otherwise the guy did the right thing, better to kill yourself than have to endure the assholes on Paltalk any longer :haha7:

360legend

Off-The-Meds-Dead
I use paltalk on occasion. I've met decent people, but the pecking order and hierarchies can swallow a grenade for all I care. People celebrate when they're advanced in the Paltalk Hierarchy.

I say FEH.

hotshot70

I tried to go to that room yesterday and the admin (forgot the c***'s name) said "I don't know you, so goodbye, fucker!" and I was booted! Why don't all of us go in and type "THIS ROOM KILLS!"

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Paltalk dude that hanged himself: (Picture only)

Found it on liveleak.com

I'd hope someone did more than just screen capture the fuck, but here's the dumbshit.

[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

Notice the chat log. Only one "lol." :(

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
BravoSierra said:
Notice the chat log. Only one "lol." :(
You beat me to it. I was just going to say that this is so typical of the internet. A guy can't even fucking kill himself with dignity, there's always one asshole "LOL'ing" you...

K

koof

lol great pic is there a video? what a dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.