Pamela Anderson is a prostitute

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but here's the "news":
Pamela Anderson Flies on the Wings of a "Romantic" Indecent Proposal

Posted by Monika Bartyzel

You know ... we often chide movies for being completely devoid of reality, but just sometimes, there's someone dumb enough to really buy into it. I mean really buy into it -- literally. I'm not talking about gals finding Pretty Woman romantic -- they're talking about Julia Roberts as a prostitute, not prostitution in general. They fall for the story, not the reality. Instead, I'm talking about the living embodiment of Indecent Proposal, and an actress actually dumb enough to think that's romantic.

I've been sitting on this news for a day, since it's supreme-o gossip, but I just have to share. If you haven't already heard, Pamela Anderson was on Ellen DeGeneres talking about her new romance. This story is so damned romantic, that you better brace yourself: she fell in love with a poker player who offered to pay off her $250,000 debt if she had sex with him for a night. Hollywood.com quotes her as saying: "It worked out; I liked it ... I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors and fell in love. It's so romantic." Sure it was, if selling your body for sex is romantic. What is she thinking?

She's not. Who is this wonderstud of morals? Rick Salomon, a.k.a. the dude who distributed his infamous sex tape: 1 Night in Paris. Yes, she thinks it's romantic to trade sex for money, and to fall in love with a man who also has a history of making money off of his sexual escapades. (Access Hollywood says the couple has gotten a marriage license in Vegas.) Way to set an example for your kids, Pam! So, stay tuned for 1 Night in Pamela and remember -- there's always someone dumb or troubled enough to make cinema's far-fetched stories a reality.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
In all fairness she is speeding towards the wall at about two hundred and fifty miles per hour. Might as well go to the highest bidder before she taps out like Anna Nicole.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
erasing a 250.000 dollar bet to let a rich, good looking guy bone you sounds to me like one hell of a business woman.

chicks in the street..... (prostitutes) are fuckin nasty motherfuckers for 20 bucks... big difference man.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Oh well, whore's gotta eat.
(Fuck, I wouldn't shell out that kind of cash for her around 15 years ago when she was in her "prime")

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea i would pass on the hep C

besides that cunt has been hustling her ass since she was 12, whets the fucking difference if she finally admits it

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Big difference, sure. She's smart (and famous, and desirable) enough to have arranged a better deal from her John than the more common streetwalker. Julia Roberts would be proud.
Would you eat shit for 20.00 ? No...

but I,ll bet you would for 250,000 One time deal... would you want people calling the shit eater? No you made a one time financial decision ... you dont eat shit for a living.

FEZ man you too are incorrect.

PA was discovered in Canada via JUMBOTRON at a ball game..at age 16? 17?. a beer company sawher and hired her to model for their brew...

No cocksucking to get the gig.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Big difference, sure. She's smart (and famous, and desirable) enough to have arranged a better deal from her John than the more common streetwalker. Julia Roberts would be proud.

but I,ll bet you would for 250,000 One time deal... would you want people calling the shit eater? No you made a one time financial decision ... you dont eat shit for a living.

PA was discovered in Canada via JUMBOTRON at a ball game..at age 16? 17?. a beer company sawher and hired her to model for their brew...

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
The lily white suburbs of Detoilet

WE GET IT!

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
He must be one hell of a poker player.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
so when did this do nothing jerk off become a poker player?

god some one spot me some cash to go pro with

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
yeah but all women use sex for gain and/or punishment. SOOOOO they're all prostitutes. Some have just realized and grasped that concept, and have taken advantage of it like our whore friend pam here. nothign new

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
I think "all women" is a bit of a stretch, and you're ignoring that men do the same thing. Sooooo.... We're all prostitutes, then?
Not too much of a stretch. By "sex" i don't mean the actual ACT of sex. Women learn from society that their beauty/looks is a tool. It is a factor they are measued by. Mearly wearing something provocative, or flirting, can get them ahead. And , conversly, they might wear something more modest if they want to be taken more serious intellectually. Men, on the other hand, are measured more by their power and prestige than their looks. Sure some use looks as a tool but not nearly to the proportion that women do.