Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
ahh the good times when rock stars acted like fucking rock stars

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Feb 14, 2005
Suffolk County, LI
I thought it was going to be some awful things there but looks like a pretty healthy diet the fruit trays and the meat trays they should be good to go.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
I thought it was going to be some awful things there but looks like a pretty healthy diet the fruit trays and the meat trays they should be good to go.
Taco Bell is right up there......

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
If you ever have seen the Pantera home videos .. Those boys could drinnk.

That was my hayday as well.... Miss the 90's.

al885

May 1, 2003
a guitar tone that isnt thin should be on the list.

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
I got to meet them at one of their after shows. Phil wasnt there but the others came really fucked up. There was a really nice cringe moment. Dimebag walks in and screams "WHATS UP N1GGERS!!!!" and everyone looks quietly at the one black girl in the room. Dimebag either not knowing or caring screams again "I SAID, WHATS UP N!GGERS!!!!" . Needless to say needless to say (Ling long) the girls boyfriend was none to pleased but didnt do anything about it. Dime also ripped a clock off the wall and it was funny that instead of the fans in the room laughing thinking it was great and egging him on, they just kind of looked at him with a WTF did you do that for. We werent a rowdy bunch at that aftershow.

Whenever I get to meet a celebrity type person I always try to think of a question they dont get asked a million times. So being a Dallas Cowboy fan and knowing they were Cowboy fans and seeing them kick FGs at Texas Stadium during a Headbangers ball, I decided to ask how it felt being able to kick FGs at texas stadium. Well Dimebag and Vinnie didnt even look at me, as they were more worried about the fan for the day whores around them. When I asked Rex his head whipped over to look at me and he gave me a wide eyed WTF did you just say to me type look, and I was thinking maybe I should leave, but then he smiled and yelled "Dude it was the fucking best" and he gave me a high five. I decided to end on a high note and left after that.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
those back stage things are serious let downs...I went to one except for Bobby shark sneakin me beers and Dime n Vin being cool... it was pathetic , shitty room, stale food... just sad.

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
You had food? Lucky you, we didnt have anything.