Parental Guidance- Bette Midler and Billy Crystal Watch Kids or Something- December 25, 2012

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I haven't seen the trailer for this movie, but I have seen the poster.

My problem isn't that it's kind of a rip off of the Parenthood poster.

My problem is, how is Tom Everett Scott's name above the title? Everyone else I can accept as a big name, but Tom Everett Scott probably wouldn't be first billed in a TV series.

Also between this and The Guilt Trip starring Seth Rogan and Barbara Streisand coming out on December 25, what's with all the Jewness this Christmas?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I haven't seen the trailer for this movie, but I have seen the poster.

My problem is, how is Tom Everett Scott's name above the title? Everyone else I can accept as a big name, but Tom Everett Scott probably wouldn't be first billed in a TV series.

Also between this and The Guilt Trip starring Seth Rogan and Barbara Streisand coming out on December 25, what's with all the Jewness this Christmas?
It gives Jewish people something else to do on that day.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
It gives Jewish people something to do on that day.
But can you remember if previous Christmas years were this Jew intensive? Even going back a few days, last year we had The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Tin Tin, Albert Nobbs, We Bought a Zoo, Darkest Hour, War Horse, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.

2010 was Little Fuckers, True Grit, County Strong, Somewhere, Gulliver's Travels, and The Illusionist.

2009 was Alvin and the Chimpmunks: The Squekuel, Sherlock Holmes, It's Complicated, Nine, and the Imaginarium of Dr. Panassus.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
But can you remember if previous Christmas years were this Jew intensive? Even going back a few days, last year we had The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Tin Tin, Albert Nobbs, We Bought a Zoo, Darkest Hour, War Horse, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.

2010 was Little Fuckers, True Grit, County Strong, Somewhere, Gulliver's Travels, and The Illusionist.

2009 was Alvin and the Chimpmunks: The Squekuel, Sherlock Holmes, It's Complicated, Nine, and the Imaginarium of Dr. Panassus.
What time of year was Fiddler on a Roof released?

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
I've got a better question:

I know it's been forever since he was in a movie I bothered to see, but when did Billy Crystal's head become three feet wide?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
November 3, 1971

And if you have to go back 41 years to prove your point...
It was only the Jewish centric movie I could think of that seemed holiday appropriate.

Wasn't Munich released during the holidays?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
It was only the Jewish centric movie I could think of that seemed holiday appropriate.

Wasn't Munich released during the holidays?
January 6, 2006. (Which is weird since I thought they would release it earlier for Oscar consideration.)

But still, do you really think Munich is the type of movies Jewish families would go to on Christmas Day?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
January 6, 2006. (Which is weird since I thought they would release it earlier for Oscar consideration.)

But still, do you really think Munich is the type of movies Jewish families would go to on Christmas Day?
I going to have to say, noooooooooooo?