Parents return unwanted girl

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
The older they are, the cuter they ain't.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22895238-663,00.html

December 10, 2007 12:00am

A SENIOR European diplomat in Hong Kong has promoted outrage by giving up the seven-year-old Korean girl he adopted with his wife as a baby.

The unnamed diplomat handed the girl to social workers in Hong Kong, saying the adoption had not worked out.

The man and his wife adopted the girl as a four-month-old in Korea, where he was working at the time, when they thought they could not conceive.

The wife since had two children and decided to hand the girl to social workers because the diplomat said the adoption had gone wrong, the Sunday Morning Post reported.

Social workers and Hong Kong's Korean community are trying to find a home for the girl, who is in the care of an expatriate foster family.

The girl, who speaks English and Cantonese but not Korean, is neither a citizen of her adoptive parents' country nor a Hong Kong resident, so her future in the territory is uncertain.

The diplomat told the newspaper his family was struggling to cope with their decision and said his wife was having therapy after giving up the girl last year.

"It's just a very terrible trauma that everyone's experiencing," he said.

"My foreign ministry knows about my situation. I have also been in touch with the Hong Kong Government and they have been very helpful to me and so has my own employer."

The plight of the girl, described as healthy and happy, has sparked anger among members of Hong Kong's Korean community, many of whom flooded the country's consulate with offers of help.

In Korea, parents cannot return adopted children, but no such law exists in Hong Kong.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
"Im sorry sweetie, mommy and daddy love the other children, not you."

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
The girl, who speaks English and Cantonese but not Korean, is neither a citizen of her adoptive parents' country nor a Hong Kong resident, so her future in the territory is uncertain.
She'll be learning the words "Yum-Yum" soon enough.:icon_wink

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
What a fucking scumbag. OK, if after a few months he tried to return the girl, that's one thing.

But 7 years later? Holy shit, this guy, his wife and their horrible children should be fucking shot.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
that's fucking disgusting.
Revenge is a dish best served cold...
What a fucking scumbag. OK, if after a few months he tried to return the girl, that's one thing.

But 7 years later? Holy shit, this guy, his wife and their horrible children should be fucking shot.
QFT! I want to strangle people who have a dog/cat for 7 years and all of the sudden don't want it anymore. But a kid? Christ on a pony...

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Mommy and Daddy don't want you any more, little Not-Our-Real-Child.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
wow. i guess the fucker didn't have the balls to just correct her....... no one misses little girls over there, hell i'll adopt her, i need a new cleaning lady

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
Everything should come with a return policy.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Adoptions should be like any other transaction - you get a certain amount of time to return and then after that you're stuck with it.

Those people should be forced to give up their real children as well -then let the mother go into therapy. Bitch

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
You just KNOW she reeked of garlic, stinky little half-a-retard. I would have just filled her pockets with pachinko balls and tossed her in the river.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
If she was a retard, she'd be Long Phat Tongue.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY

I couldn't have said it better myself! Right on target.