Paris Hilton has new boobies:

Dec 25, 2005
who cares? She's still boring in bed. I hate plastic tits...

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I'd be more worried about whatever is oozing out of her cunt.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
i hate fake tits.....esp when the real ones were nice and perky

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
I thought she found jesus in prison? Did jesus tell her to buy fake boobies?

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
could this be some optical illusion or special undergarment or pehaps photoshop? She hasn't been sequestered for the obligitory 2 weeks recently... Besides jail that is...

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
I do believe that she just has the most insane bras ever. Every other day she is flat-chested. Wait until she's in some low-cut dress and she'll be back to negative boobs.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
ok if anyone finds her hot...please tell me why. Really......she just looks like my avatar with boobs to me

Dec 25, 2005
If all was right in the world, those eyes wouldn't need shadow to look like that.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
I do believe that she just has the most insane bras ever. Every other day she is flat-chested. Wait until she's in some low-cut dress and she'll be back to negative boobs.
If that is a bra, the inventor is a GENIUS! That ho is flat chested, and those look like overflowing C's. I say plastic.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Do you know who makes those bras? I want to tie one on my cock for a while and see what happens..

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
What a bunch of catty catherines this thread has brought out.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
If that is a bra, the inventor is a GENIUS! That ho is flat chested, and those look like overflowing C's. I say plastic.
We shall see next time she makes an appearance, which is probably now. If she's got flatties as normal then I was corrrrrect. If I am wrong, I shall say so (no I won't)

May 7, 2003
I say it's just her bra..The girls on here,(all 9 of um) could tell you they make some pretty amazing bra's these days.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
I love boobs, even Paris' bra-enhanced pair up top

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Fuck!

I thought it was gonna be a pic of your tits giving her an example of how big to go.

<pulls pants back>

Tanks for nuttin. :p
I didn't think about that at first, so.... fuck you for making me realize we missed a chance at seeing them!!!:action-sm

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Just figured by now she'd get that fucked up eyelid fixed, if anything.
And for those bitching about us bitching, that Hole is forced upon us anytime you turn on the TV for no good reason, she's open to scrutiny. We'd all rather she went away.