Paris Hilton, LAX LasVegas on Sunday drunk partying Pics

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Should have named the thread "A day in the life of Paris and her wonky eye." What's so shocking about those pics?

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
LAX - I didn't know you were in Vegas this weekend...

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Should have named the thread "A day in the life of Paris and her wonky eye."
I never noticed that eye until you posted a good closeup of it a month or so ago..
Now it's all I see when I look at a photo of her. I even think I can see an effort to cover it with the bangs and the angle she lets the camera get.

Way to ruin the vapid whore for me!

Fuck Crosby

Bills. Beers. Broads.
Feb 8, 2006
Rochester
Sweet mercury rising. I am drunk and I would hammer that, after the first 50 guys.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I never noticed that eye until you posted a good closeup of it a month or so ago..
Now it's all I see when I look at a photo of her. I even think I can see an effort to cover it with the bangs and the angle she lets the camera get.

That's what ruined her for you? I'm not even sure that would make my top 3 if I were a guy.

Happy to help, though!!! :action-sm:action-sm

LBF

Jun 18, 2005
West Tennessee
Just curious, is there any way that this can be a violation of her probation?? I would really love to see that worthless twat squalling in the back of another squad car.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
That's what ruined her for you? I'm not even sure that would make my top 3 if I were a guy.

Happy to help, though!!! :action-sm:action-sm
Well, yeah.. In the context of a media personality, sure that ruins it.. In a humorous way.

If it was a real person I actually knew, it'd be a whole different thing.
Obviously the eyeball position of someone you know and care about is less of a concern.. Within limitation, of course.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house

yup. thats two of us.

thx simby ;)

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
anyone ever see video of her dancing. its awful, even by white standards. all she does is go to clubs and she moves like a grandmother

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
thank you simby she is embarrassingly awful at dancing for a whore who does nothing but go to clubs

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Well, in a way I'm relieved that the thread title didn't mean that LAX was partying with Paris. Imagine all the shots he'd have to get to get rid of whatever cooties she's got to have. He might've wound up in the isolation unit with Qtie.

LBF

Jun 18, 2005
West Tennessee
Simby's video coupled with her leaked home movies just proves that people who can't dance also can't fuck.