Paris Hilton on Larry King

umo

Jan 27, 2005
Jailhouse baloney sandwiches have done wonders for Paris Hilton's complexion. She showed up on Larry King for her first interview since release from jail and she never looked better. By wisely choosing to wear minimum makeup for the interview her skin looked baby smooth and soft. Once you get past her spoiled rich cunt persona...she is a really pretty girl.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
I know being skinny and blonde is supposed to automatically qualify for attractive but come on shes nothing special

Carolina Kike

World's Only Redneck Kike
Oct 30, 2005
Columbia, SC/Watertown, MA
My mother insisted upon watching every second of it. I wanted to shove spikes through my ears. They let that cunt out of jail because she was claustrophobic. Fucking California.......... Isn't that piece of shit supposed to sink?

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
Only after Lex Luthor detonates his atomic bomb on the San-Andreas fault. Then it's Otisville all the way.

Jun 21, 2007
Chicago
Hey that NSFW how do you do that? I need to learn. Anybody? Please

umo

Jan 27, 2005
Edumacation Update: How to save Photobucket videos to your computer

Copy the "URL" address of the Photobucket video.
Then, go to http://photobucket.com/practice
In the text input area, put the following code:

<a href="$$$">CLICK</a>

Replace the "$$$" with the URL that you copied. (Leave the quotation marks)

After pasting the URL, remove: ?action=view&current=

Then, click on the "Preview HTML" below the text box

Click the highlighted word "CLICK" and the bottom left of the page and this will bring up a download box with the option to save the Photobucket video to your very own computer.

Thank me later.

Jun 21, 2007
Chicago
Copy the "URL" address of the Photobucket video.
Then, go to http://photobucket.com/practice
In the text input area, put the following code:

<a href="$$$">CLICK</a>

Replace the "$$$" with the URL that you copied. (Leave the quotation marks)

After pasting the URL, remove: ?action=view&current=

Then, click on the "Preview HTML" below the text box

Click the highlighted word "CLICK" and the bottom left of the page and this will bring up a download box with the option to save the Photobucket video to your very own computer.

Thank me later.
wow, I am stupid. I guess it's going to take some practice unless ur pulling my chain. :p

umo

Jan 27, 2005
NSFW tags

Wikipedia is the source of all Internet goodness:
NSFW

umo

Jan 27, 2005
wow, I am stupid. I guess it's going to take some practice unless ur pulling my chain. :p

You will need to sign up for a free Photobucket account to work the magic.

Jun 21, 2007
Chicago
Larry King should marry her.
Hey I ain't that dumb. I'm actually pretty internet savy. This thing is just new to me. worked for MC & visa for 10 years doing research online. so stop being so mean to me. :hamm:

And umo thank-u very much for your help and patience I think I got it. :*

DrumCorpsAlum

is an asshole
Apr 14, 2007
Camden, SC
She looks real (and attractive) and doesn't sound like a dumb cunt for once. I'm impressed.

LilConor

Mar 11, 2005
New Jersey
My mother insisted upon watching every second of it. I wanted to shove spikes through my ears. They let that cunt out of jail because she was claustrophobic. Fucking California.......... Isn't that piece of shit supposed to sink?
WTF ?? Still living with Mommy ?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Jailhouse baloney sandwiches have done wonders for Paris Hilton's complexion. She showed up on Larry King for her first interview since release from jail and she never looked better. By wisely choosing to wear minimum makeup for the interview her skin looked baby smooth and soft. Once you get past her spoiled rich cunt persona...she is a really pretty girl.
So you're into babies .... the baby smooth skin turn you on? ;)

She's a skank but if she does what she says and devotes some time to causes such as Multiple Sclerosis & raises lots of $$ for it, then I'll raise her up a notch in my book to ummm ... twat? Is that what's above skank on the scale?

Seriously though - more research is definitely needed to find a cure for MS

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
Shes a dumbass. I watched like two episodes of that Simple life show and I dont understand why people watch it. Its basically two rich cunts running around being cunts because they can. They know there will be no repercussions for their actions. If they got fired from a job so what,its not like they needed the job anyway and they know in a few weeks they can go back to their rich lifes. Also Paris is basically useless on the show. Nicole is the one that does the crazy shit or as Opie likes to say "heavy lifting" while Paris stands there and laughs at her doing it. I cant believe they are on like the 5th season of this shit.