Paris riots over gas taxes

domelogic

People in France finally get it: fake news.

Ruck, I thought the same thing. It does not appear to be on the news much here. I watched a little yesterday from a link similar to one you posted earlier and it is still going strong. The police are in full riot gear

Floyd1977

People in France finally get it: fake news.

Ruck, I thought the same thing. It does not appear to be on the news much here. I watched a little yesterday from a link similar to one you posted earlier and it is still going strong. The police are in full riot gear
If they are chanting “fake news” you’d think the media would be all over this pinning it all on “TRUMP’S RHETORIC!!!!!!!!!!”

Floyd1977

Nope, too closely related to Trump in a positive way.
But that should fire up the media more, “Look what Trump has caused!” (Even though I get what you’re saying that on one hand they don’t want to portray anyone in Europe agreeing with Trump.)

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
this sure dropped off the media radar. Guess it doesn't fit the narrative

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Lobbing a single tear gas canister in the direction of invading illegal aliens at the US southern border is "chemical warfare". The media shits their collective pants.

Raining down tear gas canisters on the heads of protesting citizens from helicopters is "restoring order". Crickets from the media.