Paris Yellow-Vest Protests (over taxes)

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Funny, I don't see this story anywhere on MSNBC or CNN

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
I just saw gas advertised at a station here in Dayton Ohio for $1.97 a gallon and I paid $2.92 a gallon for diesel today. I can't remember the last time I saw diesel for under 3 a gallon.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Safest.Riot.Ever

Them yellow vests

Haeder

South Dakota
I just saw gas advertised at a station here in Dayton Ohio for $1.97 a gallon and I paid $2.92 a gallon for diesel today. I can't remember the last time I saw diesel for under 3 a gallon.
.....with two bad knees and a dream to play major league baseball.

Heard today CNN covered this as a protest over high fuel prices,no mention of the taxes.

The gas tax isn't the only thing they are rioting over. They are also demanding a minimum wage increase, a cap on maximum wages, and they are demanding higher taxes for other things, just not gasoline.

so this is different than when the mu5lim youth burn cars...this is everybody burning cars...
They are paying $7+ a gallon for gas and they increased the tax...

maz

TRueWDTer
so this is different than when the mu5lim youth burn cars...this is everybody burning cars...
They are paying $7+ a gallon for gas and they increased the tax...
How many francs is that ?
Probably a lot
Burn Everything

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

You see, it's only "chemical weapons used on civilians", and "war crimes", when Trump does it a few times to brown people on America's southern border.

When they go hog wild on white people in european capital cities it's "The government struggling to regain control".

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Macaroni caved.

Those frogs just love waving white flags.

So since he caved he must have worked out some other way to fund his social programs? Maybe a new vehicle excise tax so when all the people who had their cars destroyed buy new onces they can pay the bill? It's a nice way to royally screw someone 2x

KRSOne

Europe is a testing ground for the things the left wants in America. But their faith is never swayed when those things fail like carbon taxes, unchecked mass migration, healthcare that is rationed by time instead of money.