Paris Yellow-Vest Protests (over taxes)

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Seriously, how is this not the lead story constantly?

Pickle

It's My Birthday!
@SOS Can we get an updated thread name? Paris Yellow-Vest Protests or something?

@SOS Can we get an updated thread name? Paris Yellow-Vest Protests or something?
First, we need to come up with the corniest hack thread titles we can think of. Then we need to pick one you can't click on at work. Respect the process.

"Gay Faggot Losers in Ugly Vests Think They'll Change some Cunt's Mind in Shitty French Capital"

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
First, we need to come up with the corniest hack thread titles we can think of. Then we need to pick one you can't click on at work. Respect the process.
Also write the word Joo in every. Single. Fucking. Post.

Pickle

It's My Birthday!
Week 45 of Yellow Vest/Gilets Jaunes protests.

Pickle

It's My Birthday!
So what is the end game? 45 weeks in and I realize our media acts like it’s not happening. What is their goal?
It ain’t gas taxes.

From what I can gather the protests are against the government-led influx of migrants and subsequent church burnings going unreported in the French press.

domelogic

It ain’t gas taxes.

From what I can gather the protests are against the government-led influx of migrants and subsequent church burnings going unreported in the French press.

There are two more things the msm has ignored. Are we staring to see a theme here yet.

Have you found any good articles about this?