Parker starring Jason Statham

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I heard there were two other films with Parker as a character...one with Mel Gibson possibly?

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
I heard there were two other films with Parker as a character...one with Mel Gibson possibly?
I think Payback was the Mel Gibson one. I don't know the name of the other one but I think he said Lee Marvin was in it.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I think Payback was the Mel Gibson one. I don't know the name of the other one but I think he said Lee Marvin was in it.
I thought one was Payback..but the character is listed as Porter.....and I thought Lee Marvin was the other actor as well....

Point Blank.

As for Parker, I plan to see it next Sunday before the Super Bowl. It will be a great way to avoid six hours of pregame coverage.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Point Blank.

As for Parker, I plan to see it next Sunday before the Super Bowl. It will be a great way to avoid six hours of pregame coverage.
I saw Payback..is that a remake of Point Blank? Sounds like pretty close to the same plot....if that is the whole thing about character though..it actually might be interesting....

I saw Payback..is that a remake of Point Blank? Sounds like pretty close to the same plot....if that is the whole thing about character though..it actually might be interesting....
I believe it is a remake.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Jennifer Lopez is one of those actors that when i hear she's in a movie i lose all interest in seeing that movie.